Clear All

^^ banned for different accent and dialect

^ banned for English confusion
    sigpic

Comment

^ Banned because when I first moved to London no one could understand me

Comment

^ banned for changing your avatar

There are so many foreign people in England, so I think they were not surprised at all and they could understand easier than any tourist.
        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^^ banned for being misunderstood

^ banned for not liking changes
          sigpic

Comment

^ banned for being late
            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ Banned because I have enough posts now for a custom avatar!

Comment

^Banned for not having a DI avatar
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

^ Banned because I don't know what you look like!

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                    ^ Banned because I have enough posts now for a custom avatar!
                    Is that you in RL?

^ banned for confusing me
                    sigpic

Comment

^ banned for being confused, so the women will think that we are weak

Comment

^^Banned so you can join the confused banners club

^Banned for thinking we don't already
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

^ banned for reminding me that I kicked an own goal

Comment

^ Banned for being weak! Now, bow before your God!

Comment

^^Banned for still being the knuffelhongaar!

^Banned for being strong and female

sigpic

Comment

^ Banned because I don't know what that means

Comment

Working...
                                X