This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ banned for letting him to make self ban for you
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ banned for wanting duel (this is not the 3rd century)
      sigpic

Comment

^ banned with opening an air-lock (this is the 21th century)
        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ Banned for pushing wolfax out of an air-lock! *waves to wolfax as he floats away*

Comment

^ banned, because I made it for you and my new Empire We can beam him back to cure, if you want.

Comment

^ Banned because you mean my Empire!

Comment

*teleports back into thread*

^^ banned for attempting murder
                sigpic

Comment

^^ banned being right of course :innocent smiling:

^ unbanned, so you can regenerate in her sarcophagus.

Comment

^ Banned because my sarcophagus is programmed to my genetic code (to keep me young) It won't work for wolfax (not in the way he wants anyway! )

Comment

^ banned for not reprogramming it for your Sunday Husband

Comment

^ Banned because he's not!!

Comment

^^ banned for getting it wrong (Dec 1st is our wedding day!)
                          sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for living in his own little world!

Comment

^ banned because Dec 1st you will get a surprise (this is getting insane)
                              sigpic

Comment

^ Banned because its been insane for a while now!

Comment

Working...
                                X