Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Banned for being unable to resist the effects of the pheromones!

Comment

^ banned, because I like butterflies
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ Banned for liking butterflies!

Comment

^ banned for not fearing from butterfly effect
          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ banned for fearing
            sigpic
            Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

^ banned not fearing from PH's infinite power

Comment

^ banned because im your god
                sigpic
                Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

^ banned for calling yourself Lord McKayChick

Here is your Jaffa tattoo:

Spoiler:

Comment

^Banned because lemon can be a dangerous thing
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

^ Banned because lemons are indeed dangerous (just ask Rodney!)

Comment

^ banned because you are right, it can be dangerous, if you eating one and you forget to breath air.

DI: Here is your Jaffa symbol:

Spoiler:

Comment

^Banned for giving me such a great symbol. If one frouns, the mill moves!
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

^ banned because I don't know what is "froun"

PH: I haven't forgot you. Your symbol:

Spoiler:

Comment

^ banned for having a really good middle quote.
                              sigpic

Comment

^ banned for having a Halloween smiley in your signature

My signature is three quote from SG series. I hope the TPTB and viewers won't forget this sentences.

Comment

Working...
                                X