This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
    ^ Banned for being weak! Now, bow before your God!
    You still didnt answer the question, banned

^ banned for not knowing
    sigpic

Comment

^^^ unbanned for calling me so. I thought at first that this is a cake or something like that.

^ banned for not knowing that sometimes the answer is the question

< I ban myself, because http://babelfish.altavista.com/ doesn't support Hungarian.
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^Banned because I need sleep
        (and I noticed that...)
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

^^^ Banned for asking questions!

^^ Banned for self banning!

^ Banned for needing sleep and making me edit!

Comment

^^ banned for being sleepy

^ banned because your attractive (if that is you)
            sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for not knowing if my avatar is me or not!

Comment

^ banned for being mysterious
                sigpic

Comment

^ Banned because confusing wolfax is fun! Mwhahaha!!!

Comment

^^ banned for flirting with an avatar

^ banned for torturing him

I should sleep too.
                    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ Banned for also needing to sleep!

Comment

^^ banned because of being jealous of flirting

^ banned for being sleeepy
                        sigpic

Comment

^ banned for flirting with a pharaoh

Comment

^banned for pointing out a future pregnency
                            Originally posted by cowpants
                            ...you did it. I can't believe you actually did it. I am quite frankly astounded that you did it.

Thanks to you, I now want several mods to start mating with each other. I wanting to see what Moderator procreation will have in store for us.

And I thought that no one could get me to want this.

Congrats Mapp, you are officially the single most disturbed individual on GW.
                            Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                            Rosilin for pres

Comment

^ Banned!! Future pregnancy? I'm shocked my own self!

Comment

^ banned for being shocked
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X