X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Banned because wolfax isn't here!

Comment

^ banned because you are on honeymoon
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ Banned because I'm not!! (I'm tidying my room, made a bit of a mess earlier when I was looking for something! )

Comment

^ banned , because you was looking for wolfax!
          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ Banned because I wasn't! I know exactly where he is!.... He's behind you!!

Comment

^banned for using multiple smilies
              Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
              sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for only using one smilie!

Comment

^banned for the same reason
                  sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for lots of smilies!

Comment

^Banned because I have very little GW time today
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

^ Banned for being busy

Comment

^ banned, because GW wasn't available

Comment

^banned for being sad. "Always look on the bright side of life"
                            sigpic

Comment

^ banned for quoting from Brian's life

Comment

^Banned for messing up the name "Monty Python's Life of Brian"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X