Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Banned for being a confused naked banner!

Comment

^ banned because Naked and Confused banners rule
      sigpic

Comment

^^Banned because I wonder if there's a club for that

^Banned for using capital letters while discussing nudity
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

^ Banned for also being a confused naked banner?

Comment

^unbanned for reviving the Naked banners club now look at everything in my sig
            Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
            sigpic

Comment

banned for not ^

Comment

^^ banned, because I can see only a new Anubis type picture in your sig
                ^^ banned again, because the confused banner and naked banner club aren't rivals, sometimes have common members!

^ banner for "banned for not", because I don't like this ban type.
                "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^banned for mass banning! and it's the symbol of the invisible pink unicorn BTW
                  Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                  sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for believing in invisible pink unicorns!

Comment

^ banned, because "my little pony" is better!

"I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ Banned for posting scary pictures!!

Comment

banned for not posting pics^

Comment

^^ banned, because I wanted to surprise you!

^ banned for the discovery!

Comment

^ Banned for posting pictures of monsters!!

Comment

^^Banned for showing scary picture again

^banned for accepting scary pictures
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X