Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is an explaination that Darren made on another thread.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
      I keep getting server is busy. Try again later. I hope that won't come up to much because I know of some people that won't like it if they cain't get on when they want too.
      Me too! I thought it just didn't want to let me in!!! After all this time too!
      My second S8 DVD arrived & I had no-one to tell (except the animals - they weren't impressed )
      This feels odd & yet comforting, to be back Done lots of music sorting in the meantime in anticiptation of my new MP3 player arriving (just hope I can work it, being the technological dolt that I am )
      Hope everyone's keeping well
      Oy-Vey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu
        Wass,
        Is your face supposed to look like the television station is having technical difficulties?
        No it’s not I up loaded the pic few days before gateworld switched host, I’ll wait few days to see if it gets better if not I will upload a new one.
        "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
          No it’s not I up loaded the pic few days before gateworld switched host, I’ll wait few days to see if it gets better if not I will upload a new one.
          Oww...that's it's...I thought you had let them re-do your face Micheal Jackson style.
          sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Originally posted by Janus
            Oww...that's it's...I thought you had let them re-do your face Micheal Jackson style.
            ROFLHAO

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

A meesage from gateworld if your still having few problems

Originally posted by gateworld
              I saw that some avatars had gotten mangled, while others were just fine. Thanks for having the patience to re-upload 'em.

We still have the Search function offline, as it was causing the database to munge. Shouldn't be too long until it is back, but this does also affect the Recent Posts link (now gone), and searching for posts by a specific user.

Darren
              Last edited by Wass; 03 April 2005, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Just happy to be here
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                  Just happy to be here
                  Me too! I'm sure once the kinks are all worked out, GateWorld will be back to her old self again!!
                  Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

well I am used to having glitches so anything right now isn't that big of a deal ...However, I am confused about WHY Oktagone is still listed as our *host* and why is Oktagone making announcements about the forum being back and such..... I thought we LEFT them behind in the building dust
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                      well I am used to having glitches so anything right now isn't that big of a deal ...However, I am confused about WHY Oktagone is still listed as our *host* and why is Oktagone making announcements about the forum being back and such..... I thought we LEFT them behind in the building dust
                      You and me both, I noticed they were around yesterday as well.

Comment

Not only is Oktagone prancing around making announcements and talking about what "we" are up to, but apparently Greg now has the power to decide which threads live and which threads die.

I thought the point of the forum move was to get AWAY from Oktagone and all its... trappings.

Comment

Um... what is Oktagone? Who is Greg?
                          The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Are we back, or did I just luck out and get in for a moment?

Yeah, who is this Greg and where has he been saying this stuff?

Wass, I'm glad your face is back.

Shadow, is that you?
                            Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

It's me. For the moment. How long it will continue to be me is another issue. Someone doesn't want me on Gateworld anymore and has the power to do something about it.

Comment

What do you mean?
                                The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Working...
                                X