This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hehe
    The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Originally posted by Janus
      I just did something so weird, I just couldn't help myself.
      It's a special thread.

*Hides*
      You are scaring me, too!

But I'm curious.
      Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu
        You are scaring me, too!

But I'm curious.
        Who knows, maybe I'm something really scary, like...say....A LAWYER.
        sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Hatusu, I gave you some jello for your Birthday! I forgot to sign it

Comment

I just did something so weird, I just couldn't help myself.
            It's a special thread.

*Hides*
            It wasn't that weird. You have a beautiful voice.
            The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
            The viewpoint of one person is not the viewpoint of all - ShadowMaat
            Dulce et Decorum est pro patria mori - Horace
            All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
            Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato
            An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi
            Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake - Napoleon

Comment

A bit off key though

Comment

Originally posted by Cronus
                It wasn't that weird. You have a beautiful voice.
                If you have cheese in your ears. Madame Edith (Allo, allo) sings better then me.
                sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu
                  ShadowMaat and Cronus, you are scaring me with that one...dark...grey...block. It's like you've been eliminated or something......... all the life sucked out......so.....grey.

Look at Shadow's avatar. See!
                  We are doing an experiment to see if people respect the rep points or if its the number of posts that count. Its to see if people think of you different;y just because you aren't flashing loads of green in their face. You're welcome to join if you want.
                  The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
                  All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
                  Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato

Comment

If you have cheese in your ears. Madame Edith (Allo, allo) sings better then me.
                    I've been chainsawing a load of trees down all afternoon, so my hearing isn't too good at the moment. That could explain it.

Comment

Originally posted by Klorel
                      Hatusu, I gave you some jello for your Birthday! I forgot to sign it
                      Thanks! Birthday jello is great.
                      Also thanks to everyone else who sent birthday greetings!

Comment

We are doing an experiment to see if people respect the rep points or if its the number of posts that count. Its to see if people think of you differently just because you aren't flashing loads of green in their face. You're welcome to join if you want.
                        For you, it's an experiment. For me it's a statement.

Comment

We are doing an experiment to see if people respect the rep points or if its the number of posts that count. Its to see if people think of you different;y just because you aren't flashing loads of green in their face. You're welcome to join if you want.
                          I like the color. I need it, because I'm so pale.

I don't care how many blocks Shadow has, I'm still scared of her wrath. And you still make me smile.

Comment

I can't wait for my birthday! I will be 17! I just realized something... I am turning 17 this year!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                              For you, it's an experiment. For me it's a statement.
                              I actually quite like the black beneath my location (no I'm not a goth).

Stand up and be counted, hey, Shadow.

A marker of individuality, to some degree anyway. It does make me less aware of reputation and not even care about it anymore. Its a burden that has been lifted, even though I still like to go on options every now and then to see if anyone likes me.

Comment

I've been chainsawing a load of trees down all afternoon, so my hearing isn't too good at the moment. That could explain it.
                                Look, somebody from Greenpeace !!!
                                You might wanna hide.
                                sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Working...
                                X