This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
    If you want to talk about thunk threads, of course, you should talk to Major Clanger, who may in fact have originated the use of 'thunk' in its current, verb usage.
    Interesting...care to explain more?
    Signed,

Gregorius
    Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
    Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
      I suspect he knows better.

If you want to talk about thunk threads, of course, you should talk to Major Clanger, who may in fact have originated the use of 'thunk' in its current, verb usage.

And Wass; it's a tHunk thread, not a tRunk thread. Trunk thread sounds kind of...well, possibly unsuitable for this forum. Either that or you're expecting the new CMO to be the elephant woman.
      I’m sorry it’s just that I’m dyslexic, I have corrected the error.
      "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius
        Interesting...care to explain more?
        Hi Greg...you might wanna check out the thread 'A Dog's life'.
        There's a surprise there for you.
        Never mind, you found it.
        sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Been there, lost Fufu She is with Greytop now

Janus...I think we need a Janet Fraiser thunk thread
          Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
            I’m sorry it’s just that I’m dyslexic, I have corrected the error.
            I wouldn't normally pick on minor spelling errors, but it was in a thread title.

Gregorius. To the best of my knowledge, the first usage of the concept of 'thunking' is in this thread. I could be wrong of course, but it's certainly one of the first. Oh, and it's a sort of generic thunk thread; you have been warned.
            Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
            - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Been there, lost Fufu She is with Greytop now

Janus...I think we need a Janet Fraiser thunk thread
              A Janet Fraiser thread...good idea.

*Races out*
              sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Originally posted by Janus
                A Janet Fraiser thread...good idea.

*Races out*
                *Races back in*

Done, Greg....let's see those pictures !!!
                sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

"Posted Sep 3, 2001"

Thanks for the warning and the url So thunking has been around that long....makes me wonder what it was like before the internet
                  Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
                    Hey it's just bit of harmless fun from out part as well.
                    my apologies if ANYONE thought I was *serious* ...I was just jesting around as well and giving you guys a hard time.....

Please do not take anything I say as serious.....unless of course I am serious....then you should take me serious
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

*runs to the thread*

Image posted.
                      Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

One?! I got in Mala's world and at least two thunk threads in the past *shivers* I'm traumatized Maybe I should enter them again and learn how you think...yeah maybe I'll do that...the knowledge obtained would be valuable... Damnit, such a dilemma; Risking traumas but get insight in female thinking, or I don't get either...hmmm....
                        Greg, if you don't want to go venturing into them again for the learning experience, you can just check out my latest siggie and you can see how the MS thunkers are thinking in the past 24hrs.
                        No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                          Greg, if you don't want to go venturing into them again for the learning experience, you can just check out my latest siggie and you can see how the MS thunkers are thinking in the past 24hrs.
                          I'll do both Gotta learn it the hard way (And I disabled sigs, so.. )
                          Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Has your husband EVER entered a thunk thread?
                            Actually he has ....he walks over an looks over my shoulder and says....*anything HE has...is in a picture....I AM right here* and then he smiles and dances off .. LOL
                            One?! I got in Mala's world and at least two thunk threads in the past *shivers* I'm traumatized Maybe I should enter them again and learn how you think...yeah maybe I'll do that...the knowledge obtained would be valuable... Damnit, such a dilemma; Risking traumas but get insight in female thinking, or I don't get either...hmmm....
                            Well I can't say ALL woman think and act like that...... BUT a number of them do ....so if you look at it as an *Educational* lesson...then you might not be so traumatized
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Hi, Miss Tame! I have been seeing you on here alot lately. It is nice.
                              The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Originally posted by Klorel
                                Hi, Miss Tame! I have been seeing you on here alot lately. It is nice.
                                Well thank you..... I can get to the forum from work again YAY!!!!! so I get to pop in more often

that is too a good thing

Comment

Working...
                                X