X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    just so Nutty's self fulfulling prophecy doesn't go to waste

((((((((((((((((NUTTY)))))))))))))))))))
    Oooh... Tame strikes with the Purple Hug of DOOM!!
    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP
      That's just because you're my host when I have you look in the mirror you see yourself. I know, it's confusing

Adrianne
      It doesn't take much!

Smarty Pants mom - haha. I'm sorry I missed the ad for that one. I regularly warp children and then send them back to their real parents.
      sigpic
      Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

I am off to see what kind of Mom I am... probably homocidal... with tendencies to feel bad after disiplining my children but no guilt for dreaming of way to murder their little evil selves...
        Ah, we are kindred spirits.
        sig by PM

Comment

Geez... well at least Sela won't be at all surprised at this...
          I am.....drum roll.......

Your quiz results make you a Smarty Pants Mom

Smart parents like you have smart kids. They need plenty of intellectual
          stimulation and you provide them with all they need, plus lots of love. You know
          how to help them with algebra homework, and you are superior at kissing
          boo-boos.
          That test lies... It said I was a 'Zen Mom'. Ha!
          sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut
            DOOM!

DOOM!

DOOM!

i think that pretty much says it all
            Maybe I'm just guessing wildly but is Nutty of a pessimistic nature? Is that why everybody hug Nutty so much? How can it be so "Doom" when you're surrounded by such beautiful scenery?

Instead of "meeting of the minds" here, we have "meeting of the lungs". Guess who else is asthmatic? Moi. Had to be hospitalised twice when I was a kidling but (touch wood) under control for years now. Lucky me, I now live in the Asthma capital of the world, Melbourne.
            *hands out Seretide, Ventolin, Prednisone, Bricanyl etc to all fellow sufferers*

Sig made by Dana and RealmofX

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnikins
              Maybe I'm just guessing wildly but is Nutty of a pessimistic nature? Is that why everybody hug Nutty so much? How can it be so "Doom" when you're surrounded by such beautiful scenery?

Instead of "meeting of the minds" here, we have "meeting of the lungs". Guess who else is asthmatic? Moi. Had to be hospitalised twice when I was a kidling but (touch wood) under control for years now. Lucky me, I now live in the Asthma capital of the world, Melbourne.
              *hands out Seretide, Ventolin, Prednisone, Bricanyl etc to all fellow sufferers*
              Has the American Lung Association come up on Google yet?

Seriously, this is kind of freaky. I guess it shows how common asthma is today.
              Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnikins
                I have 2 research papers, 2 exams..one of them covering 400 pages of material and 2 15 minute presentations. All in the next two weeks ...at this point I think anyone would be feeling pessimistic...even Tame,, so to repeat myself.......

DOOM!

now...back to bunnies
                Last edited by alaskannut; 10 April 2006, 05:16 PM.
                sigpic
                Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

My sister took Prednisone and puffed up like a balloon. Scary.

I am so tired today. I just want some chocolate but there is none in my house because I'm trying to be good. I've kept on my post baby weight for 4 years now and I think it's time for it to go. I miss being thin. It was nice being thin. Still, I miss my chocolate. Of course it's a sign of why the baby weight hasn't come off that when I've had a stressful day the first thing I want is a chocolate bar. I don't know if I'm going to Vancouver again next year, I just don't know if I can afford it and I don't even want to think about it seeing as how I'm still paying for this year, but I'm going to use that as my get thin date. Having a goal helps.

I'm going to go take this mom test. I'm wildly curious now.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

I KNOW... well we have a number of women who are *whispers* ...perimenopausal adn they are freezing the rest of us out

What ...nothing bein' said here just move alone
                    Pfffftt....

Comment

I have 2 research papers, 2 exams..one of them covering 400 pages of material and 2 15 minute presentations. All in the next two weeks ...at this point I think anyone would be feeling pessimistic...even Tame,, so to repeat myself.......

DOOM!

now...back to bunnies
                      I concur.

(Yay, bunnies!)
                      sigpic

Comment

DOOM!

now...back to bunnies
                        Ah...yes....now I understand.
                        Guess it doesn't help any to say many years later, hell, nearly decades later I still get nightmares about sitting for exams?

You deserve your hugs (((((((((NUTTY)))))))))

Sig made by Dana and RealmofX

Comment

DOOM!

now...back to bunnies
                          Poor Nutty. (((Nutty)))
                          I have two reports to finish by Thursday. Recently, I had to finish two government applications, each in one day, so I understand. The trick to writing fast is not to start from scratch. Try using another research paper as a template, then change the specifics. Good luck.
                          Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu
                            Poor Nutty. (((Nutty)))
                            I have two reports to finish by Thursday. Recently, I had to finish two government applications, each in one day, so I understand. The trick to writing fast is not to start from scratch. Try using another research paper as a template, then change the specifics. Good luck.
                            Ah yes, the joys of recycled papers. Just remember not to hand them in to the same prof.
                            sigpic

Comment

DOOM!

now...back to bunnies
                              This definately calls for a Mei Mei Special Hug!

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))NUTTY((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

ETA: Ooops...

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu
                                Poor Nutty. (((Nutty)))
                                well, one paper and a presentation will be recycled to a certain extent--they'll be about 50-70% new material when I'm done
                                sigpic
                                Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                                "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Working...
                                X