This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
    I used Advair, too. And Accolate, Zyrtec, albuterol, and occassionally Prednisone.
    Ugh, Prednisone. Since my dog takes it, I'm very aware of the side effects, but it works.
    Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

WooHoo! I have Google Ads

Adrianne
      If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
      It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP
        WooHoo! I have Google Ads

Adrianne
        I've never seen someone so happy to see an advertisment.

What Type of Mom Are You?
        15 fun questions that will tell you what type of mom you are!
        www.AreYouASlackerMom.com
        I've always wondered what kind of mom I am...
        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Good Afternoon Campers!

How's everyone today?
          "You cannot reason with your own heart;
          it has it's own laws and beats about things
          which the intellect scorns."
          - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
            I've never seen someone so happy to see an advertisment.
            I think they're funny

I've always wondered what kind of mom I am...
            I suppose it would help if I was actually a mom or wanted to be one.
            I'm disappointed the "TV" question didn't have "I don't let 'parenting' get in the way of my soaps. God made doors and locks for a reason."

Oo well. I don't give my email address out for test results so I'll never know what kind of mom I am.

Adrianne
            If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
            It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Happy Birthday, Cheetah!

Cheetah, the Chimpanzee from the Tarzan movies is celebrating his 74th birthday today!

He performed in "Tarzan, the Ape Man" in 1932. His last film was "Dr. Doolittle". According to IMDB.com, he holds the record as the longest lived Chimpanzee. Yes, he's listed as an actor on IMDB.

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
                Good Afternoon Campers!

How's everyone today?
                Hi, Sela. Camping season is coming! Woohoo!

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu
                  Hi, Sela. Camping season is coming! Woohoo!
                  Yes, and our main guide is on his way!!! Would you just love to get lost in the woods with Jack?
                  - Mark Twain -

Comment

Yes, and our main guide is on his way!!! Would you just love to get lost in the woods with Jack?
                    Yes, I would.

Comment

Good Afternoon Campers!

How's everyone today?
                      I am tired, cold and hungry....HOW does that happen in an office I ask you
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP
                        I think they're funny

I suppose it would help if I was actually a mom or wanted to be one.
                        I'm disappointed the "TV" question didn't have "I don't let 'parenting' get in the way of my soaps. God made doors and locks for a reason."

Oo well. I don't give my email address out for test results so I'll never know what kind of mom I am.

Adrianne
                        I am off to see what kind of Mom I am... probably homocidal... with tendencies to feel bad after disiplining my children but no guilt for dreaming of way to murder their little evil selves...
                        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                          They're trying to break your spirits, Tame. Don't let 'em break you!
                          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

They left the windows open and the cafeteria closed?

Or was that a retorical question?
                            - Mark Twain -

Comment

I am off to see what kind of Mom I am... probably homocidal... with tendencies to feel bad after disiplining my children but no guilt for dreaming of way to murder their little evil selves...
                              Oh, heck, that's par for the course. It's a wonder mine survived to procreate.
                              - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                                They're trying to break your spirits, Tame. Don't let 'em break you!
                                I knew I had to only ask around here ...and one of you would know .... I am going to *HUnt and Gather* food... I may Hunt a teriyaki chicken that will of course lay down his life on a bed of steamed white rice

Comment

Working...
                                X