Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$310? Wow and I thought I had a **** paycheck. I get about $650 after taxes are taken out. And I can't afford an apartment ... what am I doing wrong?! Oo yeah ... car, insurance, credit cards ... Hmm.

Adrianne
    If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
    It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

i dont actaully know wht the total amt is... thats just what my takehoem pay is... have to pick uyp my paystub from wk.. but that would require me to actually go there and pick it up... and i have today off, but whoknows if i go out and do errands then i might. (i have internet banking...w here i can check my balaen online... very handy) at least my rent is only 192 per mo (im on low income housing) and that includes cable (which i pay 11 bucks for) have no car (it died... too poor to get another one)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        chicken
        bwauk.
        "You cannot reason with your own heart;
        it has it's own laws and beats about things
        which the intellect scorns."
        - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu
          I'm sure that I've said you're cute. I find you to be as cute as a button and I want to pinch your cheek.
          Ok, not going there either....
          - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
            Ok, not going there either....
            I knew someone would go there, even if they say they're not going there.
            Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
              bwauk.
              (((hugs))) to you too...or should I say bwauk at you...hee hee...I crack myself up
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I have never minded being called .cute, pretty, sexy, beautiful or any other complimentary thing.... I was such a bundle of insecure on some days that if you said *Hi Smiley*...I would have drooled over you.... Thank goodness I found my own self confidence and now...I at least don't drool.... but I still get all girly and blush when someone compliments me....
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                  I have never minded being called .cute, pretty, sexy, beautiful or any other complimentary thing.... I was such a bundle of insecure on some days that if you said *Hi Smiley*...I would have drooled over you.... Thank goodness I found my own self confidence and now...I at least don't drool.... but I still get all girly and blush when someone compliments me....
                  Aww ... that's so sweet, nice, and friendly (as ever).
                  I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Originally posted by jonno
                    Aww ... that's so sweet, nice, and friendly (as ever).
                    yeah...I can't seem to put a stop to that

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                      Yes. We need number 4 before Harrison Ford needs to carry around an oxygen container!
                      I agree, however i need to know if Harrison sometimes goes by the name of Bob or if Bob is his son. This Intel would make a huge difference. Thanks! @
                      Signature to remain private from online usage at this "time"

Comment

Originally posted by rhead
                        I agree, however i need to know if Harrison sometimes goes by the name of Bob or if Bob is his son. This Intel would make a huge difference. Thanks! @
                        ??

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu
                          ??
                          That guy has never posted on topic that I've seen. I'm surprised he didn't end up on moderation or anything when he posted off-topic multiple times in the Ask the Mods thread, but it's completely possible actions were taken that went unobserved by us mundanes. I've found the ignore list works quite well to filter out such things.
                          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                            That guy has never posted on topic that I've seen. I'm surprised he didn't end up on moderation or anything when he posted off-topic multiple times in the Ask the Mods thread, but it's completely possible actions were taken that went unobserved by us mundanes. I've found the ignore list works quite well to filter out such things.
                            ??

Comment

Hats..UK is saying that rhead has no compunction to discuss the same subject as us. So I am lead to believe rhead is discussing things with the *voices*...am I right rhead?? ....no really I am just one of the voices

and you would probably be correct if you wanted to assume that UK lots of things go on that never see the light of day

Comment

Hey Tame...you've been tagged.
                                - Mark Twain -

Comment

Working...
                                X