Sam and Jack Shipper Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
    Ooh - I think we start the new season tonight! (I hope!!!)

...watching A Dog's Breakfast atm...this movie is ....odd...

(aaw, and I got an mod infraction for the awesome sig HP made me Goo...I had to change it)
    Why?

Comment

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
      Why?
      The sig was too big! I have to figure out how to make it smaller before I can use it again!

(unless you meant 'why' to the other things I said in which case...

we start a new seson of bones tonight becuase...the tv told me so?

A Dog's Breakfast is odd because...it's David Hewlett, and he is good at playing odd)

...but I'm pretty sure you meant about the infraction
      sigpic

Comment

The sig was too big! I have to figure out how to make it smaller before I can use it again!

(unless you meant 'why' to the other things I said in which case...

we start a new seson of bones tonight becuase...the tv told me so?

A Dog's Breakfast is odd because...it's David Hewlett, and he is good at playing odd)

...but I'm pretty sure you meant about the infraction
        I meant why on the sig, yes.

Comment

I guess it's each their own, because I am really enjoying this season. *shrugs* Oh, but I actually didn't see the episode you two are talking about. It didn't record that week. I liked the two we got this week...especially...Mayhem on a Cross.

Stephen Fry!

Oh, and...

Spoiler:
          Shippy Squee!!!
          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

I guess it's each their own, because I am really enjoying this season. *shrugs* Oh, but I actually didn't see the episode you two are talking about. It didn't record that week. I liked the two we got this week...especially...Mayhem on a Cross.
            Ironic that the first episode in which I can really stand Sweets - who I normally do not like - is the one where we get Gordon Gordon back. And I also loved the affection in this one.

Still, I was disappointed in that
            Spoiler:
            nothing was said about Jack's new tattoo. <vbEg> Wait until Angela sees it!

Overall, this season has just been OK. I still do not love Cam, although she's more tolerable, and I don't reallly like Sweets. And I'm definitely, desperately missing Zack. Can't *stand* all these wannabes coming in and out every episode. I'm also still disliking that they broke up Angela and Jack and don't seem to be in a hurry to get them back together again, if at all. (Okay, I admit - that part just plain ticks me off.)
            - Mary
            SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
            Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252 View Post
              Ironic that the first episode in which I can really stand Sweets - who I normally do not like - is the one where we get Gordon Gordon back. And I also loved the affection in this one.

Still, I was disappointed in that
              Spoiler:
              nothing was said about Jack's new tattoo. <vbEg> Wait until Angela sees it!

Overall, this season has just been OK. I still do not love Cam, although she's more tolerable, and I don't reallly like Sweets. And I'm definitely, desperately missing Zack. Can't *stand* all these wannabes coming in and out every episode. I'm also still disliking that they broke up Angela and Jack and don't seem to be in a hurry to get them back together again, if at all. (Okay, I admit - that part just plain ticks me off.)
              I'm sure it does

Comment

*spies Kait*

KAIT! Long time no see! How are you?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                  Anyone seen the new trailer of Harry Potter??? Doesn't it look cool!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BDVbxop-eo

let it be July soon!!

OMG! That was Awesome! (Im counting down the days til the Star Trek Movie at the moment, but after Ive seen that, then its all going to be about Harry Potter)

Ooh - I think we start the new season tonight! (I hope!!!)
                  New season? Tonight? MUST WATCH! Thankyou.

*spies Kait*

KAIT! Long time no see! How are you?
                  Hi Bekki! Ive been alot busy at the moment... How are you?

Thankyou to Jann who made my signature

Comment

Originally posted by k8tyds View Post
                    OMG! That was Awesome! (Im counting down the days til the Star Trek Movie at the moment, but after Ive seen that, then its all going to be about Harry Potter)

New season? Tonight? MUST WATCH! Thankyou.

Hi Bekki! Ive been alot busy at the moment... How are you?
                    I think it starts tonight I seem to remember the tv saying so last week...maybe I will check...

I've been really busy too! Ah, real life - why are you more important than fandom?
                    sigpic

Comment

I think it starts tonight I seem to remember the tv saying so last week...maybe I will check...

I've been really busy too! Ah, real life - why are you more important than fandom?

LOL! My work roster has changed again, and I now have Mondays off, so that means I can actually WATCH Bones, instead of tapingand watching the crappy quality of the only tv in the house that can use a VCR.

And did something happen to the Family Ship Thread in Character and Relationships? I couldnt find it....there was only an Appreciation thread, and a Discussion thread...

Have I missed something hugely important?

Comment

LOL! My work roster has changed again, and I now have Mondays off, so that means I can actually WATCH Bones, instead of tapingand watching the crappy quality of the only tv in the house that can use a VCR.

And did something happen to the Family Ship Thread in Character and Relationships? I couldnt find it....there was only an Appreciation thread, and a Discussion thread...

Have I missed something hugely important?
                        Hmm, yeah you kinda missed something The Sam Carter/Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation thread is the family thread...the mods have been systematically changing all the thread names so that they sound more official. All the ship threads look like ours now (except you know...they have their own characters names and stuff )

So nothing has really changed...just the name

Edit: yup, just checked! New series of Bones at 8.30 tonight!! (on the same time as So You Think You Can Dance! Goo )
                        sigpic

Comment

Hmm, yeah you kinda missed something The Sam Carter/Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation thread is the family thread...the mods have been systematically changing all the thread names so that they sound more official. All the ship threads look like ours now (except you know...they have their own characters names and stuff )

So nothing has really changed...just the name

Edit: yup, just checked! New series of Bones at 8.30 tonight!! (on the same time as So You Think You Can Dance! Goo )
                          Wow. So what is the Discussion thread about?

And WOOHOO to Bones.

And just so everyone knows, I heart Chris Pine

Comment

Wow. So what is the Discussion thread about?

And WOOHOO to Bones.

And just so everyone knows, I heart Chris Pine
                            the discussion thread has always been there, but never this active! its the thread for people who either arent too interested in the shenanigans of the family thread, dont have time to catch up on the family thread, or just want to focus on all the nitty gritt discussion it's cool in there!

But we still have serious discussions in the family thread too!

(it all seems needlessly complicated , but basically, every thing is the same
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                              I know what you mean... this season I think I have finally just accepted that it's completely contrived and started to enjoy it again. And the goofy science- I gave up after the first episode because of it and only caught up and started watching a year later.
                              Yeah I just close my eyes whenever Brennan ages and sexes the remains and hum loudly...

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                              Stephen Fry!

Oh, and...

Spoiler:
                              Shippy Squee!!!
                              yep! I'm looking forward to that ep, it hasn't aired on this side of the pond yet, and our dvd player keeps cutting out during crucial parts of the ep
                              Spoiler:
                              like the tiger one it cut out early so I didn't know about the Cam and Michelle bit at the end until my brother mentioned it in passing and I was *slightly* confused
                              sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

*Sighs* Phewww i Just finished my X-Files Marathon Season 1-9 including both movies ... And i loved every minute of it.. Now i proberly should start those 3 assignments lol
                                Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                                Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Working...
                                X