Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir Ruff View Post
    couldn't sleep what's goin on here
    wish I had had a pair of those sunglasses to combat the bright pink we had on wednesday here....

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
      wish I had had a pair of those sunglasses to combat the bright pink we had on wednesday here....
      yeah thank system lords it's gone

Comment

Originally posted by Gategirl95 View Post

everyone hated it?
        Pretty much ahaha
        Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
        Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Hey ladies and gents! Just wanted you to know that today I take my last certification test...and then I can apply for certification after I get my results back! Wish me luck! Thanks family! Love you!

Comment

Good luck Brooke!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
              Hey ladies and gents! Just wanted you to know that today I take my last certification test...and then I can apply for certification after I get my results back! Wish me luck! Thanks family! Love you!
              *squishy huggles*....May the Eternal Father help you and guide you in this endeavor. Amen...

Comment

Good luck Brooke! I know you've been studying hard, so you'll do great.

I just got back from my district academic meet. My varsity spelling team missed second place by 2 points. :sigh: That's what happens when you have to replace half the team 2 weeks before the meet. Oh well, my senior took 2nd individual (missed 1st by one point) and is going to regionals. On the other hand, one of the new students is making plans on competing for me next year!

My freshman team took 1st place (1st and 2nd individuals)! Woohoo!
                sigpic
                Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by gater62 View Post
                  Good luck Brooke! I know you've been studying hard, so you'll do great.

I just got back from my district academic meet. My varsity spelling team missed second place by 2 points. :sigh: That's what happens when you have to replace half the team 2 weeks before the meet. Oh well, my senior took 2nd individual (missed 1st by one point) and is going to regionals. On the other hand, one of the new students is making plans on competing for me next year!

My freshman team took 1st place (1st and 2nd individuals)! Woohoo!
                  Thanks, Amy...I think I needed the luck today...those questions were tricky! Why is it that the practice tests are never really like the real tests? I hope I did well...if not...well, let's just say I did well. I need to graduate!

WOOHOO!! That's great for having to replace the team so close to the meet! It's wonderful news about your senior and your freshman team!

Comment

Good Luck Brooke!!!!
                    Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                    Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
                      And to change the subject, is anyone here into browser games? I was just introduced to a new one called Howrse, where you get to raise and bred horses to race and compete. I'm hooked.

EDIT: If anyone wants to play Howrse, put me down as your sponser! (My login is Seahen )
                      Okay I'm game I love those browser games I'll let you know when I find my way around there.

*crosses fingers and toes*

Good luck!!!

I did intend to post something profound here but I started reading the posts and cracked up. Raccoons! The biggest wild life you'll find around my town are seagull, cows, horses and ostriches.

Comment

summer's just around the corner

Comment

Originally posted by Lara_SGC View Post
                          Okay I'm game I love those browser games I'll let you know when I find my way around there.

*crosses fingers and toes*

Good luck!!!

I did intend to post something profound here but I started reading the posts and cracked up. Raccoons! The biggest wild life you'll find around my town are seagull, cows, horses and ostriches.
                          Cool! There's a pretty good help manual (click help in the top right corner), and a lot of good advice on the forum, otherwise just hollar, I'll help. I'm excited as tomorrow I'll finally have enough time in to buy a second horse!

Comment

We were getting ready to leave school and one of my little men asks me...

: Do you know that show that comes on DishinNetwork? It's a parent show called The Lady Bunch.
                            : The Lady Bunch? No...What is it about? (I figured I knew what he was refering to...but it was cute.)
                            : It's a show on DishinNetwork. They have three girls and two boys.
                            : You mean Dish Network, right?
                            : Yes.
                            : I believe you mean the Brady Bunch, not the Lady Bunch, and they have three girls and three boys.
                            : Yeah.
                            Yes, I've seen it before.
                            : Oh, okay.

Ahh, children. That is my random kid story of the day!

Comment

: Do you know that show that comes on DishinNetwork? It's a parent show called The Lady Bunch.
                              : The Lady Bunch? No...What is it about? (I figured I knew what he was refering to...but it was cute.)
                              : I believe you mean the Brady Bunch, not the Lady Bunch, and they have three girls and three boys.

Comment

That is so cute! I wish I had cute school kid moments! I just get freshmen who act like they're in kindergarden.
                                sigpic
                                Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Working...
                                X