Sam and Jack Shipper Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pol View Post
    OMG!!! Did anyone see CSI tonight? I about died laughing. They did a total and complete spoof of Star Trek and sci fi con's. And...if you watched the crowd closely you could see Grace Park of Stargate/Battelstar fame too.

There's a great line in there, and I'm paraphrasing badly since I can't get control of the remote at the moment (and since I never watch the show I don't know who the heck these guys were):

Investigator: ...So, you're telling me that the creator of the show changed the concept to something more closely approximating reality...and the fans killed him for that?"

Other guy: "Never doubt what a fan will do."

I was cracking up the entire time.
    I saw the ad and was cracking up over that. I meant to watch it, but I was at a nun appreciation dinner and forgot to dvr it. And do you think that other guy was referring to shippers?
    sigpic
    Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by gater62 View Post
      I saw the ad and was cracking up over that. I meant to watch it, but I was at a nun appreciation dinner and forgot to dvr it. And do you think that other guy was referring to shippers?
      Wait...I'm sorry. I'm sure you said you were at a "nun appreciation dinner?"

Sorry...that gives me the giggles for some reason.
      Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Amalthea View Post
        I did! I saw her too!

"He's dead, Jim!" It was beyond awesome.
        - sounds funny.....

Comment

has anyone in here seen a movie called Straightheads its got Gillian Anderson and Danny Dyer in it.. i've tried to watch this movie about 3 times and never seen the end... i seriously tripped out the first time i watched it i was so freaked that i had to turn it off and its not a bad movie.... just really really werid. so now i rented it out again in attempt to fully watch the movie and i'm nervous!!!!! lol

Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
          Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Anyone seen the new trailer of Harry Potter??? Doesn't it look cool!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BDVbxop-eo

let it be July soon!!

Comment

've seen the trailer.. looks awesome! *runs back to freaky thriller/almost wacked movie!*

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post

let it be July soon!!
                It looks totally AMAZING, I can't wait!!!
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

let it be July soon!!
                  Holy Hannah! That one looks good I can't wait to see it...the 6th book is one of my favorites!

*disappears again*
                  sigpic

Comment

whooaaaa i made it to the end of my movie. and holy crapo was it brutal! like seriusly! brilliant movie but sooo werid and violent!!

Comment

let it be July soon!!
                      Oh it gave me chills! I can't wait. It was my favorite of the books!
                      sigpic
                      Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Has anyone been watching S4 of Bones?
                        I have and I have to say considering how much I love the first 3 seasons (despite *all* the goofy science) I'm really not impressed with the forth season at all, a couple episodes have been good but some of them are just getting rediculous (this week's "the science in the physicist" good example of this..)
                        sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
                          Has anyone been watching S4 of Bones?
                          I have and I have to say considering how much I love the first 3 seasons (despite *all* the goofy science) I'm really not impressed with the forth season at all, a couple episodes have been good but some of them are just getting rediculous (this week's "the science in the physicist" good example of this..)
                          I know what you mean... this season I think I have finally just accepted that it's completely contrived and started to enjoy it again. And the goofy science- I gave up after the first episode because of it and only caught up and started watching a year later.
                          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

I guess it's each their own, because I am really enjoying this season. *shrugs* Oh, but I actually didn't see the episode you two are talking about. It didn't record that week. I liked the two we got this week...especially...Mayhem on a Cross.

Comment

I LOOOOOVE Bones! This season hasn't been quite up to par, though; however, the eps this week were quite good.
                              sigpic

Comment

Ooh - I think we start the new season tonight! (I hope!!!)

...watching A Dog's Breakfast atm...this movie is ....odd...

(aaw, and I got an mod infraction for the awesome sig HP made me Goo...I had to change it)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X