Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clickable thumbnail:

Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Just had a BBQ picnic with all my colleagues from work. It was fun, although it poured with rain the whole time. We still played flag football though. Now I'm cold, wet, tired and a little sore. Time to curl up with some quality fanfic.
      *Clicks on fems' thumbnail to check out the nominations*

Comment

I need a Hug...

Wish I had all of you here with me on a day like today.
        sigpic
        Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

((hugs)) Samfan
          Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Samfan13 View Post
            I need a Hug...

*huggles*

Comment

Originally posted by Samfan13 View Post
              I need a Hug...

(((((((Samfan13)))))) Lots of hugs for you.

Comment

A big squishy Jack hug for you

Comment

(((Samfan)))

Comment

((Samfan))

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

((((((Samfan))))) & a Jack hug too!
                      Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Thanks everyone for the hugs!

You always make me smile, no matter what! I'm so grateful for that! Thank you so much xo
                        sigpic
                        Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

*cooks up a mother's day feast for everyone*

Comment

Just when things seemed to be going along smoothly, I get an email from my brother telling me there was a fire in his home last week, and he and his partner have had to move into a hotel suite (provided by the insurance company) for maybe six months while the damage is assessed and then the house repaired. Apparently the firemen had to actually cut holes in the walls and floor to get to crawl spaces to make sure the fire and smoke didn't do any damage there. They'll have to tear the interior of the house down to the studs and such in order to fix everything that was damaged.

The only lucky thing about this is that the fire was discovered really early, and the fire department was called, but by the time they got there the smoke was so thick my brother-in-law could barely see in front of him and couldn't try to get anything out of the house except himself. The firemen wound up finding and rescuing their little dog and bringing him out of the house. They also have a Russian tortoise that survived. Their gold fish, however, did not.

Turns out to be an electrical fire in the furnace that was the cause of all the smoke and fire. The insurance company will be investigating to find out how it started; the furnace is only about 7-8 years old and is properly maintained on a regular basis. The insurance company is also taking responsibility for packing up and getting all their personal belongings out of the house and then checking to see what can be salvaged.

Bruce said the frames of their TV and a couple of computers were actually starting to buckle and bend, so those will be getting replaced.

I feel really bad for them, but all in all, I guess the whole thing could have been worse.

Comment

Thank heavens for small favors! So glad to hear your brother and his husband are safe.

Six months?!? That seems like a dreadfully long time! Fingers crossed that the red-tape machinations get a little good-will grease and get them back home quickly!
                              Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Amara D'Angeli View Post
                                Thank heavens for small favors! So glad to hear your brother and his husband are safe.

Six months?!? That seems like a dreadfully long time! Fingers crossed that the red-tape machinations get a little good-will grease and get them back home quickly!
                                Thank you. I guess the six months is how long it will take to really clean out the place and then get construction people on the job to rebuild the interior. It's a fairly big place. They actually won't have to stay in a hotel that long. The insurance company is helping them find a temporary apartment to live in, so they'll have something that feels a bit more like home. If they lived closer to where I am, they could come and live with me, but they don't.

Comment

Working...
                                X