Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucky & Mitchie: Hi Addy *both nod to Cupcake and Sparky
    Mitchie: Is talking to this igit even worth our time?
    Lucky: I'm beginning to wonder myself. He's a Cam clone that Iffy, doesn't like, that alone makes him just plain old strange.
    sigpic

Comment

Hello Lounge A message from Sal - she's arrived safely in Vancouver
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
        Addy: *tacklehugs Lah, gives squishy huggles* Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
          Addy: *steps in front of Amaretti* Cooperate, my evil boy toy. These are our friends.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ndAQOcap38.jpg
          Amaretti: I am cooperating. I came in here to speak with them. But, heck, even FBI informants get compensation.

Addy: He does have a point. Perhaps you have something to trade? *winks at Mitchie, projects thoughts to him* He loves to gather intel. You can use that. *bounces off to get coffee*

Lucky: Addy you are a gem *kisses her cheek and winks* Mitchie I was thinking we do need someone who Kit & Kat "trusts".

Mitchie: True, it would be helpful to have an "insider" gathering intell for us. Too bad we don't know anyone like that. Amaretti, what were you thinking for compensation?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
            yea!!!!! good to hear
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
              http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21...am_Twins31.jpg
              Lucky & Mitchie: Hi Addy *both nod to Cupcake and Sparky
              Mitchie: Is talking to this igit even worth our time?
              Lucky: I'm beginning to wonder myself. He's a Cam clone that Iffy, doesn't like, that alone makes him just plain old strange.

Amaretti: I am not strange for an evil clone. I'm going to enjoy when Kit and Kat launch their attack. *chuckles* They do know how to put on a show.

Addy: Attack? Amaretti! What attack?
              Amaretti: If I had that much information, I would tell you Addy. *kisses* Don't worry. If they get anywhere near the lounge or our place with this attack of theirs, we'll blast them into tiny bits.
              Sheppy: That sounds like fun.
              Addy: I hope it doesn't come to that. *hugs Sparky*

Comment

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21...onAQOcap71.jpg
                Lucky: Addy you are a gem *kisses her cheek and winks* Mitchie I was thinking we do need someone who Kit & Kat "trusts".

Mitchie: True, it would be helpful to have an "insider" gathering intell for us. Too bad we don't know anyone like that. Amaretti, what were you thinking for compensation?

Amaretti: I could use the Cicero from time to time for special trips. In exchange, I'll let you know what I can about Kit and Kat's schemes. *chuckles*

Comment

Cupcake: So, Sparky, what say we take Addy and play a round of golf?

Sparky: Good idea. *kisses Addy* I'll help with your stroke.

Addy: Okay. Amaretti, behave or Sheppy will zat you. *giggles, goes out to golf course with Cupcake and Sparky*

Comment

Amaretti: I could use the Cicero from time to time for special trips. In exchange, I'll let you know what I can about Kit and Kat's schemes. *chuckles*

Mitchie: The Cicero, oh boy. Well the ship belongs to Iffy, so that would be her call and she is not overly fond of you. Is there anything else, you might consider?

Lucky: What it comes down to is Iffy's safety. She get's hurt or trapped in Kit and Kat's lab somewhere. Than I will not hesitate to shoot you.
                    sigpic

Comment

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21...AQOcap3721.jpg
                      Mitchie: The Cicero, oh boy. Well the ship belongs to Iffy, so that would be her call and she is not overly fond of you. Is there anything else, you might consider?

Lucky: What it comes down to is Iffy's safety. She get's hurt or trapped in Kit and Kat's lab somewhere. Than I will not hesitate to shoot you.

Amaretti: I can respect that. Okay, no Cicero. You know, Lucky, I like you. You speak your mind. *grins* Tell me how you found out about my communication with the wanna-be-god boys and I'll tell you what new toy I saw them playing with.

Comment

random lunch bump...

Comment

Cammie: *beams in* Howdy, lounge. What's up? *grabs a beer*

Sheppy: Sal made it to Vancouver safe and sound. Addy's playing golf with Cupcake and Sparky.

Amaretti: And I'm waiting for Lucky and Mitchie to finish lunch so they can answer me.

Cammie: Sounds like a typical day. *chuckles, hands beers out, receives thanks from guys*

Comment

*Sweater Boy beams in*

Sweater Boy: Hey everyone! Long time, no see. Some of us wanted to visit sooner, but there were a few bugs with the beaming tech. Rod finally got it all sorted out, though. So, how have you all been doing?

Jess and the others are preoccupied at the moment, but she wanted me to drop off some R.S.V.P's for RCam and RWendy's wedding. So, here we go:

Spoiler:
                            1) JessM Jackson and SamWin (guest)

Meal choice:

Jess: Chicken Marsala
                            SamWin: Grilled Sirloin

2) Cutie Pie Jackson and Col. Puddin' Pie Carter

Meal choice:

Grilled Sirloin (Cutie Pie)
                            Filet of Sole (Puddin' Pie)

3) Col. Jonathan "Jon" O'Neill (no guest)

Meal Choice: Filet of Sole

4) Meburn Ross (no guest)

Meal Choice: Chicken Marsala

5) Dr. Rod McKay (no guest)

Meal Choice: Filet of Sole

6) Dr. Sweater Boy Jackson (no guest)

Meal Choice: Grilled Sirloin

7) Dr. and Mrs. Sweetie Jackson

Meal choice: Filet of Sole (Sweetie)
                            Chicken Marsala (Sammie)

Comment

Sheppy: Hey, Sweater Boy, good to see you. *waves*

Cammie: Sorry to hear Jess is so busy these days. Tell her we said hi. Oh, and this is our newest addition...Amaretti...Addy's evil boy toy.

Amaretti: Hello. *waves*

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                                http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...derAQOcap6.jpg
                                Sheppy: Hey, Sweater Boy, good to see you. *waves*

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...dAQOcap114.jpg
                                Cammie: Sorry to hear Jess is so busy these days. Tell her we said hi. Oh, and this is our newest addition...Amaretti...Addy's evil boy toy.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ndAQOcap43.jpg
                                Amaretti: Hello. *waves*

Sweater Boy: Same here, Sheppy. It's been too long.

I'm going to try pulling Jess away from her work one of these days and get her to come here for a visit, Cammie. I'll tell her you said hi. She really misses you guys.

Hey, Amaretti. Nice to meet ya.

Hate to say Hi and run, but I've got to finish a translation back at Casa de Jess. I'll try to stop in again soon. Great seeing you guys!

*Sweater Boy beams out*

Comment

Working...
                                X