Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feed from boudoir...

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

Vala: So, can you fly me over to see IB and to check on him?
    CamSyn: Fly you over in what?
    Vala: Either the Mitchell or the Malduran would do.
    CamSyn: You want to take a Mother Ship over Europe just to check on a guy you asked out?
    Vala: Yes. Precisely.
    CamSyn: *shakes head, walks away*
    End feed.

Comment

on Cicero...

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
      Iffy: *giggles & kisses* You smell good even whne you don't use my soap. Let's get the food packed and I think we will be good to go.
      MasterJack: *beams in cooler with ice and beer, caresses Iffy's bum while she packs the food*

Comment

Amaretti: My, but aren't you easily amused? *chuckles*

Lucky: Sometime's I am am, other times I just wonder why a Cam clone even an evil one, why he's communicating w. Kit and Kat

Mitchie: It does make one wonder and just a bit uneasy.
        sigpic

Comment

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21...hAQOcap411.jpg
          Lucky: Sometime's I am am, other times I just wonder why a Cam clone even an evil one, why he's communicating w. Kit and Kat

Mitchie: It does make one wonder and just a bit uneasy.

Amaretti: Ah...that. *sits* I was just harassing them. It's good sport on a slow evening.

Comment

on Cicero...

MasterJack: *beams in cooler with ice and beer, caresses Iffy's bum while she packs the food*
            Iffy: Already to go *slaps MJack on the bum*
            sigpic

Comment

on Cicero...

Iffy: Already to go *slaps MJack on the bum*

MJack: I love it when you get frisky. *sets transport code* Good to go. *kisses*

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ndAQOcap36.jpg
                Amaretti: Ah...that. *sits* I was just harassing them. It's good sport on a slow evening.

Mitchie: Good sport? For some reason that makes my ttrigger finger itchie.
                Lucky: Well they are fun to annoy. So what did the messages say and what did you see?
                sigpic

Comment

on Cicero...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ctAQOcap28.jpg
                  MJack: I love it when you get frisky. *sets transport code* Good to go. *kisses*
                  Iffy *grins* yep let's go
                  sigpic

Comment

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21...chAQOcap41.jpg
                    Mitchie: Good sport? For some reason that makes my ttrigger finger itchie.
                    Lucky: Well they are fun to annoy. So what did the messages say and what did you see?

Amaretti: What's in it for me to tell you?

Sheppy: *rolls eyes, gets more coffee*

Comment

Iffy *grins* yep let's go
                      *Iffy and MJack beam off Cicero to local park, start hike to meadow*

Comment

Alveus' room...

Fruitie: Let's get some champagne and wine! *giggles*

Alveus: Sure...as soon as you give me my wallet back.
                        Fruitie: *checks pockets* Oops...how did that get in there? *hands his wallet to him*
                        Alveus: *checks wallet, beams them out*

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ndAQOcap37.jpg
                          Amaretti: What's in it for me to tell you?

Sheppy: *rolls eyes, gets more coffee*

Mitichie: I now know why he's talking to Kit and Kat, he thinks just like them. You know all secrettie and coy.

Lucky: Uh, what was in the messages, duh. This is going nowhere fast, I could give him a flesh wound, just a tiny one.
                          sigpic

Comment

Sparky: *beams in* Howdy, lounge. *looks around* Where's Addy?

Sheppy: On her way, sir. She was just getting dressed.

Comment

*Addy and Cupcake beam in*

Addy: Good morning, lounge. *kisses all the guys, Sparky last* Sorry I'm late, Yummy Bear.

Cupcake: My apologies, sir. I forgot to set the alarm clock and we got waylaid in the shower.

Sheppy: (sarcastic) I hate it when that happens. *pfft, waves to Cupcake*
                              Amaretti: *chuckles* Hello, Sparky...Cupcake. *waves, gets more coffee*

Comment

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21...hAQOcap481.jpg
                                Mitichie: I now know why he's talking to Kit and Kat, he thinks just like them. You know all secrettie and coy.

Lucky: Uh, what was in the messages, duh. This is going nowhere fast, I could give him a flesh wound, just a tiny one.
                                Addy: *steps in front of Amaretti* Cooperate, my evil boy toy. These are our friends.

Amaretti: I am cooperating. I came in here to speak with them. But, heck, even FBI informants get compensation.

Addy: He does have a point. Perhaps you have something to trade? *winks at Mitchie, projects thoughts to him* He loves to gather intel. You can use that. *bounces off to get coffee*

Comment

Working...
                                X