Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
    http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...ject/258-1.jpg
    Scruffy: *hands Cammie a Diet Pepsi, sits back down, opens beer* Cheers. *swigs*

RGH: Howdy! *blows kiss*

Scruffy: Hiya, Addy. *blows kiss* Looks like someone had a good day. *chuckles*

Cupcake: *gets up, kisses Addy* Hiya, beautiful. *smiles*

Cammie: Thanks. Cheers. *sips soda* Oh, Loopy Addy. *smiles* Got a kiss for me?
    Addy: *giggles, walks over kisses Cammie* Are you going to call me that every time I get back from seeing CJ?
    Cammie: Yep. *waves hand in air* The guys are saying hi to you.
    Addy: *looks as if seeing them for the first time* Oh, hi! *waves, walks over, kisses RGH then Scruffy then comes back to Cupcake and gives him a deep, passionate kiss*

Comment

Please R.S.V.P. no later than September 11th to secure your seating assignment. Below are the meal options. Put your name and the name of your guest, if you are bringing one next to the appropriate meal choice. Even if your guest has been invited, please, put their name on this R.S.V.P. as well to be sure we seat you at the same table.

Thank you.

Grilled Sirloin

Chicken Marsala

Fillet of Sole (stuffed with King Crab)

Comment

Please R.S.V.P. no later than September 11th to secure your seating assignment. Below are the meal options. Put your name and the name of your guest, if you are bringing one next to the appropriate meal choice. Even if your guest has been invited, please, put their name on this R.S.V.P. as well to be sure we seat you at the same table.

Thank you.

Grilled Sirloin

Chicken Marsala

Comment

Thank you.

Grilled Sirloin

Chicken Marsala

Comment

Thank you.

Grilled Sirloin

Chicken Marsala

Comment

Thank you.

Grilled Sirloin

Chicken Marsala

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...rt%201/312.jpg
                RGH: Howdy! *blows kiss*

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...roject/216.jpg
                Scruffy: Hiya, Addy. *blows kiss* Looks like someone had a good day. *chuckles*

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...roject/135.jpg
                Cupcake: *gets up, kisses Addy* Hiya, beautiful. *smiles*

Cammie: Thanks. Cheers. *sips soda* Oh, Loopy Addy. *smiles* Got a kiss for me?
                Addy: *giggles, walks over kisses Cammie* Are you going to call me that every time I get back from seeing CJ?
                Cammie: Yep. *waves hand in air* The guys are saying hi to you.
                Addy: *looks as if seeing them for the first time* Oh, hi! *waves, walks over, kisses RGH then Scruffy then comes back to Cupcake and gives him a deep, passionate kiss*

Cupcake: You're adorable when you're like this. *pulls Addy down onto his lap, resumes kiss*
                sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

Thank you.

Grilled Sirloin

Chicken Marsala

Comment

To: Sweet Pea and Lucky

Sheppy will be acting head of clan tomorrow. I'll let him know you plan to drop by and want to speak with our newest evil wonder boy.
                    To: Cammie

Noted that Sheppy will be acting clan chief tomorrow. Sounds good. We will drop by in the morning.
                    sigpic

Comment

Thank you.

Grilled Sirloin

Chicken Marsala

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...roject/134.jpg
                        Cupcake: You're adorable when you're like this. *pulls Addy down onto his lap, resumes kiss*

Cammie: I set her transport code, Cupcake. She's all yours until 10:00 tomorrow.

Comment

Cammie: I'm gone. *waves* Later, lounge. *beams home, cuts interactive feed*

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...vesAQOcap6.jpg
                            Cammie: I set her transport code, Cupcake. She's all yours until 10:00 tomorrow.
                            Cupcake: Thanks, Cammie. *smiles* Later, Lounge. *waves, beams them out*

Cupcake's room...

Cupcake: *beams in with Addy*I got some new ties over the weekend. *grins, shows her the spread of new ties laying on the dresser*
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

Cupcake: Thanks, Cammie. *smiles* Later, Lounge. *waves, beams them out*

Cupcake's room...

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...roject/452.jpg
                              Cupcake: *beams in with Addy*I got some new ties over the weekend. *grins, shows her the spread of new ties laying on the dresser*
                              Addy: *eyes sparkle* For me? *kisses* You are so sweet. *kisses again, knocks them down onto the bed*

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...vesAQOcap7.jpg
                                Cammie: I'm gone. *waves* Later, lounge. *beams home, cuts interactive feed*

Scruffy: Later, Cammie. *finishes beer, looks over to RGH* Wanna head home, play some Wii?

RGH: Sure.
                                Scruffy: Cool. Later, Lounge.
                                *both beam out*
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X