Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ndAQOcap41.jpg
    Amaretti: I can respect that. Okay, no Cicero. You know, Lucky, I like you. You speak your mind. *grins* Tell me how you found out about my communication with the wanna-be-god boys and I'll tell you what new toy I saw them playing with.

Lucky: Aprecciate the not pressing the Cicero usage, iffy can be a bit stuborn when she wants. Well Kit and Kat relocated thier lab and left some flotsom and jetsom in the shed. This included several of your communications w/ them. They are setting you up lover boy. *chuckles and starts laughing again* Sorry, it's just the conversation that Ginger and Iffy had about you *laughs*
    sigpic

Comment

in the mountains
      Iffy: Hey handsome, I think we should head down, looks like thunderstorms are going to build soon. *kisses Mjack* Have you seen my shorts?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
        http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21...ndcrash271.jpg
        Lucky: Aprecciate the not pressing the Cicero usage, iffy can be a bit stuborn when she wants. Well Kit and Kat relocated thier lab and left some flotsom and jetsom in the shed. This included several of your communications w/ them. They are setting you up lover boy. *chuckles and starts laughing again* Sorry, it's just the conversation that Ginger and Iffy had about you *laughs*

Amaretti: Of course they're setting me up. That's half the entertainment value. *chuckles* They made a clone...sexy little blonde one...didn't see the face, but the contours were swe-e-et.

Comment

in the mountains
          Iffy: Hey handsome, I think we should head down, looks like thunderstorms are going to build soon. *kisses Mjack* Have you seen my shorts?

MJack: *stands, hands over her shorts* Oops...I was sitting on them.

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ndAQOcap44.jpg
            Amaretti: Of course they're setting me up. That's half the entertainment value. *chuckles* They made a clone...sexy little blonde one...didn't see the face, but the contours were swe-e-et.

Mitchie: A clone? A not Ba'al clone interesting. Do you think of anything else but girls?

Lucky: I'd just watch out, Kit and Kat's plans have a way of backfiring. Don't get too close to things, Iffy and Sweet Pea don't like you, which means either catches you spying around, well it won't be good for you.
            sigpic

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ctAQOcap65.jpg
              MJack: *stands, hands over her shorts* Oops...I was sitting on them.
              Iffy: I knew they were around here somewhere.

off topic
              Spoiler:
              new haircut pic from the other day
              sigpic

Comment

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21...AQOcap1801.jpg
                Mitchie: A clone? A not Ba'al clone interesting. Do you think of anything else but girls?

Lucky: I'd just watch out, Kit and Kat's plans have a way of backfiring. Don't get too close to things, Iffy and Sweet Pea don't like you, which means either catches you spying around, well it won't be good for you.

Amaretti: I don't think about girls. I appreciate fine women. *looks to Lucky* I've got a closet full of alibis and a personal defense shield, but thanks, I'll watch out for Sweet Pea.

Comment

Iffy: I knew they were around here somewhere.

off topic
                  Spoiler:
                  new haircut pic from the other day

MJack: Yep, they don't walk away without your pretty legs inside them. *kisses* I just hope we didn't get a sunburn.

Spoiler:
                  Cute!

Comment

outside...

Addy: *kisses Cupcake* Take care of you. See you around.
                    Cupcake: You, too. *kisses Addy, shakes Sparky's hand* Thanks for taking it easy on me on the putting.

Sparky: Yes, well, next time I'll make it more of a challenge to get my money.
                    Cupcake: *chuckles, waves, beams home*
                    Addy: *giggles, walks inside with Sparky*

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ndAQOcap45.jpg
                      Amaretti: I don't think about girls. I appreciate fine women. *looks to Lucky* I've got a closet full of alibis and a personal defense shield, but thanks, I'll watch out for Sweet Pea.

Lucky: Excuse me, women than. Mitchie, he's not afraid of Iffy *chuckles* Remember that sheild Kit and Kat used for a while?

Mitichie: She's a fine woman, probbably thinks he can charm her. Oh god that the one she dumped wine on.
                      sigpic

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ctAQOcap66.jpg
                        MJack: Yep, they don't walk away without your pretty legs inside them. *kisses* I just hope we didn't get a sunburn.

Spoiler:
                        Cute!
                        Iffy: I hope so too, I hate being a lobster girl for a week. What should do tonight? Candle light dinner maybe?
                        sigpic

Comment

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21...AQOcap1551.jpg
                          Lucky: Excuse me, women than. Mitchie, he's not afraid of Iffy *chuckles* Remember that sheild Kit and Kat used for a while?

Mitichie: She's a fine woman, probbably thinks he can charm her. Oh god that the one she dumped wine on.

Amaretti: I can always try. *grins, grabs another beer*

Addy: *kisses Cammie* Hey, all ready for your date?
                          Cammie: Yep. *smiles*
                          Sheppy: *kisses Addy* Headin' home. See you at dinner.
                          Addy: See ya.
                          Sparky: *nods to Sheppy*
                          Sheppy: *nods back, waves* Later, lounge. *beams home*

Comment

Iffy: I hope so too, I hate being a lobster girl for a week. What should do tonight? Candle light dinner maybe?

MJack: That sounds like a plan. I'll grill us some steaks. *grins*

Comment

Please R.S.V.P. no later than September 11th to secure your seating assignment. Below are the meal options. Put your name and the name of your guest, if you are bringing one next to the appropriate meal choice. Even if your guest has been invited, please, put their name on this R.S.V.P. as well to be sure we seat you at the same table.

Thank you.

Grilled Sirloin

Chicken Marsala

Fillet of Sole (stuffed with King Crab)

Comment

Please R.S.V.P. no later than September 11th to secure your seating assignment. Below are the meal options. Put your name and the name of your guest, if you are bringing one next to the appropriate meal choice. Even if your guest has been invited, please, put their name on this R.S.V.P. as well to be sure we seat you at the same table.

Thank you.

Grilled Sirloin

Chicken Marsala

Fillet of Sole (stuffed with King Crab)

Comment

Working...
                                X