Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
    Scruffy: *to ONTLLs* Oh, it's your birthday. Happy Birthday!
    Cupcake: Happy Birthday.

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...roject/261.jpg
    Cupcake: Glad we could help with the training and evaluations.

Scruffy: Did you get a chance to look over the reports at all?

Thanks guys!!

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
    Cammie: *chuckles* Having the house cleaned is a great present. *kisses* We'll have cake while we have our meeting...but it's been on the books for days. *winks, hands her a cake server and paper plates*
    *takes plates and cake server and starts cutting up the cake, and watches as a white light beams in and looks up and sees The General*

"Cake?"

ONTLL: Figures
    Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
    sigpic
    Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Addy: *smiles, leans against his shoulder* I'm glad you could share this place with me.
      CJ: *slips his arm around her* It truely is wonderful. *kisses the top of her head* Thank you. *smiles and shares the moment with her*
      sigpic

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...vesAQOcap9.jpg
        Cammie: Yes. *nods, passes out round of beers, takes soda for self* I noticed that EDaniel was showing an itchy trigger finger?

Cupcake: *swigs beer* That's an understatement. The guy wanted to shoot at everything...and there was nothing to even shoot at. On the bright side, his flying skills have improved quite a bit. *chuckles*

Scruffy: At least he wasn't trying to mask his flying abilities. I think Darling was purposely not flying so great.
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

Private Message

To: Jonas

Spoiler:
          You're not too late, I'd love to be your date. I'd heard about the wedding from Mac, so I'd love to go with you.
          sigpic

Comment

RGH: *beams in* I hear we have a birthday girl and cake in here. *grins* Happy Birthday, ONTLLs. *kisses*
            sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

Thanks guys!!

*takes plates and cake server and starts cutting up the cake, and watches as a white light beams in and looks up and sees The General*

ONTLL: Figures
              Cammie: Welcome back, sir. *nods, smiles* And we put a prezzie in the furnace for her too. *winks*

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...rt%201/256.jpg
                RGH: *beams in* I hear we have a birthday girl and cake in here. *grins* Happy Birthday, ONTLLs. *kisses*
                Hello RGH *kisses back* Well.. not bad for a replicator *kisses again* You have had training *hands him a piece of cake*

ONTLLJC:
                sigpic

Comment

Cammie: Welcome back, sir. *nods, smiles* And we put a prezzie in the furnace for her too. *winks*
                  Hehehe!! *runs down the tunnel to the furnace* I will be right back
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
                    CJ: *slips his arm around her* It truely is wonderful. *kisses the top of her head* Thank you. *smiles and shares the moment with her*
                    Addy: *eases back against him, feels vibration* That means it's time to head back. One more vista. *leads him along the trail*

Addy: I thought we could sit here and look out on the scenery until it's time to beam home. *nuzzles his neck*

Comment

Fruitie: *beams in* Afternoon everyone. *makes round of hugs and kisses* Happy Birthday, ONTLLs. *goes over to Al's door and knocks* You in there, gorgeous?
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...roject/262.jpg
                        Cupcake: *swigs beer* That's an understatement. The guy wanted to shoot at everything...and there was nothing to even shoot at. On the bright side, his flying skills have improved quite a bit. *chuckles*

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...ject/260-1.jpg
                        Scruffy: At least he wasn't trying to mask his flying abilities. I think Darling was purposely not flying so great.

Cammie: So...EDaniel's a show off and Darling flies more like MJack is what you're telling me? Show them one thing...don't tip your hand...that sort of thing?

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                          Hello RGH *kisses back* Well.. not bad for a replicator *kisses again* You have had training *hands him a piece of cake*

ONTLLJC: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v1...k_rolleyes.gif

RGH: No training needed. Nothing wrong with the way I was made. *winks, takes bite of cake*
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
                            Private Message

To: Jonas

Spoiler:
                            You're not too late, I'd love to be your date. I'd heard about the wedding from Mac, so I'd love to go with you.
                            in Control Room...

Jonas: My sweet, evil crumpet. *chuckles*

Walter: What? *confused*
                            Jonas: Sour agreed to be my date for the wedding.
                            Walter: Ah...your go to be wild with girl.
                            Jonas: Jealous. *bops him in the head, sends message*

To: Sour Thang

That's great that you're available and willing. Should I put you down for sirloin, chicken marsala or filet of sole stuffed with King crab?
                            Last edited by Admiral Q O; 12 August 2008, 01:28 PM.

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...rt%201/267.jpg
                              RGH: No training needed. Nothing wrong with the way I was made. *winks, takes bite of cake*
                              *runs back in from the Furnace* That was a great present, thanks guys!! I even behaved myself *looks quickly at the General*

ONTLLJC: Not say a word

So RGH.. Where is the real General Hottie today?

ONTLLJC:
                              sigpic

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...rt%201/256.jpg

Cammie: Hey. *waves* Good to see you again.

Comment

Working...
                                X