Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
    on Cicero...

MasterJack: Me, too. How are your feet? Better or you need me to rub them more?
    Iffy: I think the feet are fine, but I am thinking about lunch. I'm starving!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
      *beams in with Rourke*

ONTLL: I wanted to say thanks to Addy for the Birthday wishes, but I see that Ba'al clone is still here!
      ONTLLJRS: Isn't that one of the guys who tortured The General at one time!
      ONTLL: Yeah, that's him!
      ONTLLJRS: Oh really *walks over and shakes Kits hand and walks back* Okay, we can go now!
      ONTLL: Congrats Mister, you just earned yourself a week on the couch! *glares at him, sets him beam code, watches as he beams out* Hello Cammie *blows kiss*

Cammie: Hey. *smiles, waves*

Comment

Hawaii...

Addy: Here we are, my Pumpkin...Coconut Coast Park. *squeezes his hand, kisses*

Hawaii....

CJ: *squeezes her hand back and smiles* It's nice, my Raspberry, but pales in comparison to your beauty.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
          Private Message

To: RWendy and RCam

Spoiler:
          We would like to wish you well on your upcoming nuptials and your future as a married couple. And to inform you we will not be attending the wedding. Theia and John "Shep" Sheppard will be. Since all senior officers can not be absent from Astraea at the same time, this seems to be the correct decision to make.
          Once again, our best wishes for your future.
          To: Nick and Karen Sheppard

Our tracking chart is being updated accordingly. We will look for the RSVP from the Sheppards to arrive no later than September 11.

Comment

So how you doing today Cammie?

*ONTLLJC beams in*

"What are you doing here alone with a Ba'al clone in close quarters like this!"

ONTLL: OY!! I am fine, Cammie is here! *smiles at Cammie*
            ONTLLJC: Oh no, one Mitchell clone again a Ba'al they are evil!
            ONTLL: Iffy's boys are watching him! I think *looks around*
            Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
            sigpic
            Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
              Bubbles: Lucky you, he's just going to come home and be cranky since Iffy's not here.

Cammie: And that is a very good reason to not have a Goa'uld in your clan.

Comment

on Cicero...

Iffy: I think the feet are fine, but I am thinking about lunch. I'm starving!
                MasterJack: I know just the thing.

MasterJack: Crab legs...uhm...*beams in beer and crackers* There...works?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
                  Hawaii....

CJ: *squeezes her hand back and smiles* It's nice, my Raspberry, but pales in comparison to your beauty.
                  Addy: *blushes* Let's go for a nice leisurely stroll. *leads him along to the nearest path*

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...vesAQOcap8.jpg
                    Cammie: And that is a very good reason to not have a Goa'uld in your clan.
                    on intercom
                    Bubbles: Ah, it's already too late for this clan. She started w/ Kit, addy gave her first dibs on a stray Ba'al clone, now we are stuck w/ them.

Kit: Why do I get the feeling that NO ONE! Is listening to my very very important demands. *beams out*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                      So how you doing today Cammie?

*ONTLLJC beams in*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...4-ZerHou06.jpg
                      "What are you doing here alone with a Ba'al clone in close quarters like this!"

ONTLL: OY!! I am fine, Cammie is here! *smiles at Cammie*
                      ONTLLJC: Oh no, one Mitchell clone again a Ba'al they are evil!
                      ONTLL: Iffy's boys are watching him! I think *looks around*

Cammie: I'm doing okay. *steps over to ONTLLJC* Sir, with your permission, I'll give your lady a birthday kiss?

Comment

on Cicero...

MasterJack: I know just the thing.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...y/CrabLegs.jpg

MasterJack: Crab legs...uhm...*beams in beer and crackers* There...works?
                        Iffy: yummy *kisses Mjacks cheek and hands him a beer*
                        sigpic

Comment

on intercom
                          Bubbles: Ah, it's already too late for this clan. She started w/ Kit, addy gave her first dibs on a stray Ba'al clone, now we are stuck w/ them.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21...04175gn1-1.jpg
                          Kit: Why do I get the feeling that NO ONE! Is listening to my very very important demands. *beams out*

Cammie: *turns off recorder*

Comment

on intercom

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21...04175gn1-1.jpg

"There now, can we go!"
                            ONTLL: What for? I don't have to work and Cammie is left here all alone!
                            ONTLLJC: What about your own Cameron Mitchell clone?
                            ONTLL: Oh he is busy with Crichton, setting up for that Surprise birthday party you guys are doing?
                            ONTLLJC: How do you know about that?
                            ONTLL: Hello, its me!
                            ONTLLJC: Oh yeah.. Well fine, stay with Cammie and I will check on them!
                            ONTLL: Good! *watches as The General beams out* So Cammie.. What's up?
                            sigpic

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...vesAQOcap9.jpg
                              Cammie: I'm doing okay. *steps over to ONTLLJC* Sir, with your permission, I'll give your lady a birthday kiss?
                              Come here Handsome!!
                              sigpic

Comment

on Cicero...

Iffy: yummy *kisses Mjacks cheek and hands him a beer*
                                MasterJack: *chugs beer* Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X