Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well regarding Rebecca and Christopher

Spoiler:
    Rebecca was born Pamela Rebecca Cooper, daughter of Cliff and Afton (assuming it's the same character, which seems likely). But Christopher was adopted by Bobby and Pam. So they aren't blood related in the least, and since Rebecca/Pamela Rebecca was raised by Afton, it's not like they grew up together either.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

What a reveal at the end there regarding Rebecca. This was one amazing season finale. I am so happy new episodes will pick up in January. If we had to wait until next summer, that would be such torture.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Oh that's excellent news! I thought it wasn't back till next summer!
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
          Oh that's excellent news! I thought it wasn't back till next summer!
          So did I, until the credits started in the final episode. It said that new episodes would be back this January.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            So did I, until the credits started in the final episode. It said that new episodes would be back this January.
            I'm just surprised that I've been by Southfork a couple of times and there's no sign of filming going on...and you'd think that with the show coming back in January that filming would've started.
            sigpic

Comment

I read an interview with Cynthia Cidre; they start filming on September 24.

http://jimhalterman.com/interviews/s...in-season-two/

Beware of Season 1 spoilers, newcomers.

Comment

I read an interview with Cynthia Cidre; they start filming on September 24.

http://jimhalterman.com/interviews/s...in-season-two/

Beware of Season 1 spoilers, newcomers.
                guess that's why it doesn't look like they're filming yet, huh?
                sigpic

Comment

January can't get here soon enough IMO. I can't wait to see what Season 2 will have in store for us.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Nice little spoiler news. Looks like
                    Spoiler:
                    Gary and Valene Ewing will be appearing in a few episodes this coming season.
                    Sounds good to me.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Don't know how I missed this down here but I've been watching and loving this show(as I was a fan of the 80's Dallas as well) What an ending!! Can't wait until January.

"Marta" was also the ancient(Chaya) in Sanctuary of season 1 of SGA

Comment

Originally posted by Perelandra View Post
                        Don't know how I missed this down here but I've been watching and loving this show(as I was a fan of the 80's Dallas as well) What an ending!! Can't wait until January.

"Marta" was also the ancient(Chaya) in Sanctuary of season 1 of SGA
                        That's funny. I never made that connection until now.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Can't remember what her RL name is-I'll have to research it but I recognized her right away. 'Course I've watched SGA- S1 about 100 times so I have almost every ep recorded in memory LOL!

Comment

Leonor Varela

Comment

Leonor Varela
                              Thanks-more SGA alumni on Dallas, Mitch Peleggi

Comment

Originally posted by Perelandra View Post
                                Thanks-more SGA alumni on Dallas, Mitch Peleggi
                                I hope we see more of his character in the future.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X