Dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually just watched last nights. More good stuff
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Enjoyed last night's episode...but someone needs to tell JR to trim his eyebrows.
      sigpic

Comment

They are some evil-looking eyebrows

Nice to see Cliff again! I hope they have a good story lined up for him
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

The wife and I watched this earlier today. We both enjoyed it very much. It wasn't a letdown from the premiere at all.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I actually found myself enjoying John Ross and Christopher a lot more in this week's episode than I did in either of the premiere eps. That's definitely a good thing.

One thing that kind of puzzled me though was that they completely failed to address the Marta situation. JR went to meet his old friend, Marta's "father", found out Marta wasn't Marta, and then....no mention of who she really is? We just jump to meeting with the Venezuelan cartel guys with no confrontation or exposition? Are we to take it that John Ross knew the truth about her or not?

Still loving seeing the old characters keeping up with and maybe even outperforming the younger ones too. Bobby is still Bobby, and JR is still most of the reason to watch the show

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
              I actually found myself enjoying John Ross and Christopher a lot more in this week's episode than I did in either of the premiere eps. That's definitely a good thing.

One thing that kind of puzzled me though was that they completely failed to address the Marta situation. JR went to meet his old friend, Marta's "father", found out Marta wasn't Marta, and then....no mention of who she really is? We just jump to meeting with the Venezuelan cartel guys with no confrontation or exposition? Are we to take it that John Ross knew the truth about her or not?

Still loving seeing the old characters keeping up with and maybe even outperforming the younger ones too. Bobby is still Bobby, and JR is still most of the reason to watch the show
              I would venture to say that John Ross knew what was going on. He is the one who set up the meeting between the Venezuelan cartel and Jr.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                I would venture to say that John Ross knew what was going on. He is the one who set up the meeting between the Venezuelan cartel and Jr.
                I am sure we will learn more about who this woman really is as things progress.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I also wonder what kind of plan Christopher's wife and her brother are cooking up. I know Christopher's wife threw away the flash drive...but I wonder what their plan was?
                  sigpic

Comment

Well they're clearly con artists. I'm thinking that the idea was just to get the divorce to take a bunch of Ewing money, but now that there's the problems with the methane mining, I think the brother was veering toward blackmail.

That's IMO, so far.

Comment

There is so much brewing on this show already. I really can't wait to see where things go. I can't wait for Wednesday night.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

After seeing how things ended this week, next weeks episode should really be something special. A lot of stuff should go down. My wife and I can't wait.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                          After seeing how things ended this week, next weeks episode should really be something special. A lot of stuff should go down. My wife and I can't wait.
                          I agree...next week should be awesome...I wonder how Christopher will respond to the news about the e-mail?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                            I agree...next week should be awesome...I wonder how Christopher will respond to the news about the e-mail?
                            I would have to say probably not so well.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                              I would have to say probably not so well.
                              I would venture to say so...
                              sigpic

Comment

Masters of understatement in this thread

Glad we got to find out who "Marta" is (more or less). I can't wait to see how that goes down, presumably in the midst of the Christopher/Rebecca conversation next week. Ewing Barbecues are always a laugh, I hope tradition holds and someone gets thrown in the pool

Comment

Working...
                                X