No announcement yet.

Dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really liked Wednesday's episode too! Lots of stuff to enjoy...anger, frustration, and finally the Ewings coming together to protect their own. Poor Sue Ellen, having to compromise herself That's going to be trouble later, I can just tell...

The highlights of the episode for me though were JR secretly visiting John Ross in the hospital, and Bobby visiting Miss Ellie's grave. Wonderful moments.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Definitely a great episode Wednesday night. It is a shame this season is already coming to a close. I can't wait to see how they choose to end Season 1 though. Probably leave us on some big cliffhanger.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Great episode Wednesday night. I really can't wait to see how things unfold in the season finale next week.
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Wow...talk about an excellent episode! This show rocks!
          sigpic

Comment

Next Wednesday starting at Noon, EST, there will be a Dallas Marathon leading to the season finale. If you've missed any episodes...set your DVR to catch 'em!
            sigpic

Comment

Watched 1.09 last night....
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                Watched 1.09 last night....
                And no commentary?
                sigpic

Comment

I thought my reaction face was commentary enough

• I'm worried about Bobby. I don't want him to die
                  • I loved that JR had a moment of goodness
                  • I'm intrigued at John Ross and Christopher working together, but fully expecting it to fall apart in no time flat
                  • I'm really hoping that Sue Ellen starts drinking again
                  • Harris cracks me up, I really hope they find more for him to do next year
                  • the ending so was it Tommy or Rebecca? If it was Rebecca, is she going to lose the babies?

Also still waiting on finding out Ann's secret. I know we pretty much know at this point that she lost a child, but I want to know the circumstances and how Bobby reacts!

Comment

I thought my reaction face was commentary enough

• I'm worried about Bobby. I don't want him to die
                    • I loved that JR had a moment of goodness
                    • I'm intrigued at John Ross and Christopher working together, but fully expecting it to fall apart in no time flat
                    • I'm really hoping that Sue Ellen starts drinking again
                    • Harris cracks me up, I really hope they find more for him to do next year
                    • the ending so was it Tommy or Rebecca? If it was Rebecca, is she going to lose the babies?

Also still waiting on finding out Ann's secret. I know we pretty much know at this point that she lost a child, but I want to know the circumstances and how Bobby reacts!
                    All excellent points. Yeah...I do wanna know more about what Ann is hiding. I know the ending was so with the gun going off. I hope it was Tommy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                      All excellent points. Yeah...I do wanna know more about what Ann is hiding. I know the ending was so with the gun going off. I hope it was Tommy.
                      So do I. Sadly, I do not think it was. I think he overpowered her.

As for Bobby, he sure better be alright. Otherwise, this will be one upset fan.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                        So do I. Sadly, I do not think it was. I think he overpowered her.

As for Bobby, he sure better be alright. Otherwise, this will be one upset fan.
                        I think he will be because he was on a show talking about the 2nd season.
                        sigpic

Comment

Whew. Now that's a spoiler I can live with!

Comment

Whew. Now that's a spoiler I can live with!
                            Same here. It would be such a shame to lose him or JR.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Whoaaaaa! I just got done watching the finale; awesome

Right at the beginning of the episode I called that
                              Spoiler:
                              Rebecca's contact was going to be Frank.

BUT I was totally not expecting that
                              Spoiler:
                              Rebecca would turn out to be Cliff's daughter

I guess that means that her name actually is Rebecca, since Afton's daughter by Cliff in the original run was Rebecca Cooper.

Great ending! Can't wait for next year!

Comment

Whoaaaaa! I just got done watching the finale; awesome

Right at the beginning of the episode I called that
                                Spoiler:
                                Rebecca's contact was going to be Frank.

BUT I was totally not expecting that
                                Spoiler:
                                Rebecca would turn out to be Cliff's daughter

I guess that means that her name actually is Rebecca, since Afton's daughter by Cliff in the original run was Rebecca Cooper.

Great ending! Can't wait for next year!
                                I agree. I think it was an excellent episode. I was sortta disappointed that Rebecca ended up...
                                Spoiler:
                                being a bad guy...and Cliff's daughter. Ewwww. I was pulling for Christopher and Rebecca. I just don't care for Elana (I think that's her name).
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X