No announcement yet.

Dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was surprised too actually. I've never heard of someone's nose spontaneously bleeding because they're pregnant (of course, I've never gotten anyone pregnant either).

I thought it might be a brain tumour (or something like that) so they could resolve her story with her death.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

http://www.justmommies.com/articles/...regnancy.shtml

Its just because of all of the changes that go one when women become pregnant.
      sigpic

Comment

Christopher's reaction to the news should definitely be interesting.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
          Christopher's reaction to the news should definitely be interesting.
          sigpic

Comment

Wednesday night can't get here fast enough IMO. I need my Dallas fix.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Wednesday night can't get here fast enough IMO. I need my Dallas fix.
              I live in Dallas...you're not missin' much!

Ya know...I do love the new opening to Dallas. They should show the city skyline when its all lit up at night. Especially the Omni hotel.

Dallas at night before the Omni was built

Dallas at night with the Omni Hotel

The Omni's exterior can project images, words, etc. The image above was taken when the Trinity river was a little swollen.

This is the Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge going into downtown Dallas.
              sigpic

Comment

Everyone ready for some Dallas tonight?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                  Everyone ready for some Dallas tonight?
                  I know I am. I will be watching it very shortly. Had to rely on my DVR tonight.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I know I am. I will be watching it very shortly. Had to rely on my DVR tonight.
                    My DVR started...but stopped...
                    sigpic

Comment

Wow...John Ross is in some deep do-do!

I thought it was hilarious that Dallas police were responding at Southfork...especially since the real ranch is in Murphy, TX and outside of DPD's jurisdiction. I guess that's the problem with actually living in Dallas.

I sure hope Christopher and Rebecca reconcile especially since
                      Spoiler:
                      she's pregnant with his twins

Ya know, I must admit that I wasn't sure if I was going to like this reboot...but I love it!
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, John Ross is in some serious trouble. Let's see how much the family actually comes to his aid.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Yeah, John Ross is in some serious trouble. Let's see how much the family actually comes to his aid.
                          Based on the promo...we know Momma does.
                          sigpic

Comment

This should be another really good episode. I know I can't wait.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Yet another excellent episode this past Thursday! I was surprised that Christopher and Bobby came to John Ross' rescue. But I can understand why they did...he's family. I just hope that family loyalty is well placed.

I saw Josh Henderson on Live with Kelly yesterday...and there was a promo of next week's episode. In the promo...
                              Spoiler:
                              John Ross was pretty much telling JR off and telling him that Bobby was the one who came to bail him out.
                              So, it looks like the upcoming episode should be excellent!

And I'm disappointed in Rebecca. Just when you think she's on the level...another level of lies pops up.
                              sigpic

Comment

Dallas star Josh Henderson was on a show called Pop Stars back in the day. As a result of the show he was a in a group called Scene 23. They were due to release an album when the album label folded. Check out a young Josh Henderson in Scene 23. Dude's got some good singing chops and some moves!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X