No announcement yet.

Dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wednesday night can't get here fast enough for me. I really want to see what happens next.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

No Dallas this week
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah

I'm still hoping someone gets thrown in the pool It's not a Ewing BBQ until someone gets thrown in the pool!
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
          Yeah

I'm still hoping someone gets thrown in the pool It's not a Ewing BBQ until someone gets thrown in the pool!
          Actually, I checked the guide on my TV and it says there is a new episode tonight @ 8:00pm (central time). I thought there wouldn't be a new one this week.
          sigpic

Comment

Oh really? The original schedule said there wasn't going to be...that's great news!
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Wow, what an episode. This show is just getting better and better.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Watched it over the weekend--disappointed nobody got thrown in the pool ( ) but I guess slugging Tommy will have to do.

I'm guessing JR going away for a bit probably coincides with when Larry Hagman started cancer treatment last fall. I wonder when he'll be back? From what I understand Hagman is fine now so I'm sure he'll be back for season 2 at the very least.

I also notice that nobody posted the renewal news? Surprising that none of you beat me to it! TNT has renewed the show for a second season, of 15 episodes this time!

Comment

A 15 episode second season sure works for me. I really think that TNT has recaptured the Dallas magic.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Watched it over the weekend--disappointed nobody got thrown in the pool ( ) but I guess slugging Tommy will have to do.

I'm guessing JR going away for a bit probably coincides with when Larry Hagman started cancer treatment last fall. I wonder when he'll be back? From what I understand Hagman is fine now so I'm sure he'll be back for season 2 at the very least.

I also notice that nobody posted the renewal news? Surprising that none of you beat me to it! TNT has renewed the show for a second season, of 15 episodes this time!
                    Is this season just a 13 episode season?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                      Is this season just a 13 episode season?
                      Only 10 actually. So a 15 episode pickup the second time around is really very good news

Comment

Only 10 actually. So a 15 episode pickup the second time around is really very good news
                        Wow...this will be a fast season. Glad next season is more!
                        sigpic

Comment

Wow...this will be a fast season. Glad next season is more!
                          Yeah, me too. Fifty percent more works for me.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Another excellent episode. I predicted Rebecca's "condition" when she got the bloody nose. I wonder how Christopher will respond. It seems like JR got John Ross in a bunch of deep do-do!
                            sigpic

Comment

Another excellent episode. I predicted Rebecca's "condition" when she got the bloody nose. I wonder how Christopher will respond. It seems like JR got John Ross in a bunch of deep do-do!
                              Definitely a trial by fire for John Ross.

I didn't see that coming with Rebecca. With the
                              Spoiler:
                              nosebleed, I thought she was sick in some way, not pregnant.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                                Definitely a trial by fire for John Ross.

I didn't see that coming with Rebecca. With the
                                Spoiler:
                                nosebleed, I thought she was sick in some way, not pregnant.
                                It was just a gut feeling with Rebecca's condition. I wonder how Christopher will respond to her condition?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X