The Big Bang Theory - Discussion & Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    I Try I do think if you google there's a website where he puts up all the cards
    You can find them here.
    sigpic

Comment

I watch Big Bang now and then but only in German, I don't have the DVDs. I think nobody should take it too seriously - it's just fun and a lot of people will detect traits of their own sweet selves. I like all the characters and I can laugh - that's important.
      Have a nice day or night

ANJA
      CARPE DIEM
      ANJA

Comment

one thing I would like to see is Sheldon complaining about how bad Babylon 5 was and have one, or more, of the main character actors be standing behind him in line at the comic book store, there to sign autographs, or something like that, or where ever he goes, the comic shop, the cheesecake factory or the hall way of amys apartment, some one could be going to help a friend, like bill mummy aka the creepy kid with wishing powers from both versions of the twilight zone, get a second opinion on weather he should rent an apartment in that building or not.

some of the most recognizable ones like-Mira Furlan-Jerry Doyle-Bruce Boxleitner-bill mummy.

Comment

Some Season/Series 9 news

Spoiler:
          Judging by the pre-season publicity Leonard and Penny do get married and the girl that Leonard kissed during his time in the North Sea shows up
          No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
          It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

When does the new season start?
            sigpic
            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
              When does the new season start?
              IMDB has it starting on 21 September a Monday
              No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
              It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Uh, wasn't the show on Thursdays before?
                sigpic
                Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

They will probably move it back after Thursday Night Football is over
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Yeah, that's what happened last year, they were on mondays until after the football was over, then they moved back to thursdays. (lord forbid anything gets in the way of the almighty sporting event )
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Nothing moves things as well as the Almighty Dollar
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

I still enjoy this show but not as much as I did before in some ways I think the writers got lazy
                        sigpic
                        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Defining it as lazy is up to the interpretation, but I do think that knowing they had a 3+ year renewal certainly allowed the writers to relax and simply write instead of stressing over ratings and getting renewed each year.

sigpic

Comment

I don't like what they have done with Leonard and Penny overall I was a shipper but I think the magic is gone and I have not liked any of the girls they have tried with Raj no chemistry at all but have enjoyed Bernie and Howard scenes sometimes I roll my eyes at Sheldon and Amy but Sheldon was never my favorite don't hate him but I know I am in minority in the fandom there
                            sigpic
                            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I don't hate Sheldon, but I do dislike it when the writers focus on him, especially when he's being a prat and basically tossing a tantrum until the others give in and cater to him.
                              Many times, especially after Jim Parsons won his first award, I felt the writers were going towards 'Sheldon the bully and his support staff'. Fortunately they seem to waver back and forth so it's stayed tolerable.

I think the show is best when it's a true ensemble, when there are 2-3 plots going on and it doesn't totally revolve around one character.

They're getting ready to start season 9 and honestly I think season 10, which is the last they're renewed for, should be the last. It has a great run but let it go while it still has some steam instead of milking it like they did two and a half men, drag it to the bitter end.

sigpic

Comment

I agree with that
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X