The Big Bang Theory - Discussion & Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
    TBBT is one of the popular programmes on E4 here in UK.
    They don't really show much else.. There are a lot of repeats of TBBT and HIMYM.. and almost everything else is "reality" shows.. and Rude Tube.. which is basically the presenter's favourite youtube clips from the past week

Comment

I love the show, it's one of my favorites. Does anyone know if it's going to be renewed for another season? I've read some of the back posts on here and I'm not surprised if it gets renewed, but I was wondering if anyone's heard anything or not.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RoK View Post
        I love the show, it's one of my favorites. Does anyone know if it's going to be renewed for another season? I've read some of the back posts on here and I'm not surprised if it gets renewed, but I was wondering if anyone's heard anything or not.
        Their is no official word about renewal but it would be insanity for CBS to not renew their highest rated show
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

I thought they already had a season 8. they were renewed for 6, 7, and 8 at once. But even if i'm wrong, it'll be renewed. It's beating american idol, CBS will do anything they can to keep it.

The only thing that scuppers a show like this is when the actors start negotiating their contract and there's a disagreement between what they think their participation is worth, and what the network thinks. But really, they've reached Friends status....they're getting good enough ratings to pretty much get anything they want.
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

This show will go on forever if the network allows it and with current ratings it won't cancel the show. Just look at Chuck Lorre's other series "Two and a half men", it just keeps on going and going even though it shouldn't

Comment

So... who saw the new episode last night?
              sigpic
              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                So... who saw the new episode last night?
                I wanted Amy to push Sheldon off that train.
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

At this point it's hard to have any sympathy for Amy when she gets upset with Sheldon. She really should know by now what he's like and realized that he isn't likely to change. She either has to accept him as is or dump him.

Comment

I agree. Although I guess that as of this last episode
                    Spoiler:
                    she's managed to corner him into doing something she wants, but it was a lot of work for very little payoff.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      I wanted Amy to push Sheldon off that train.
                      I would have spoken up sooner, and differently. (That episode felt so awkward.)
                      sigpic
                      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Well we've got to wait here in the UK for any new episodes...
                        So I'll be good and try not to read any spoilers.
                        "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                        Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                        Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                        Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                        I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                        To thy own self... Be true
                        May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Interesting with Sheldon and Amy, I liked the Potential love interest for Raj better than the last one
                          sigpic
                          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I have discovered that Youtube has a whole load of clips. And a couple of programmes TBBT related.
                            "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                            Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                            Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                            Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                            I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                            To thy own self... Be true
                            May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

That should probably be in spoiler tags?
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler tags should be used when discussing any current US episodes.

thanks
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X