No announcement yet.

The Big Bang Theory - Discussion & Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They aired the first two episodes of season 8 already.
    No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

When did go to Mondays? I thought it was on Thursday.
      sigpic
      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
        When did go to Mondays? I thought it was on Thursday.
        They moved it to Mondays because of Thursday night football. It goes back to Thursday right before November sweeps
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Which, coincidentally will be when football is over...guess they love to pay a ton for sports but don't want to have them mess up their sweeps ratings.
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

ratings ratings ratings!!! while big bang is great ratings football is better & they still get TBBT helping out there new Monday night line-up get off to a good start! they figure Win Win !

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

I liked what we saw it was interesting
              sigpic
              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

i just figured out something, Sheldons father did not die, he faked his death and moved to San Francisco.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pdA9xXtgpg

Comment

Well, it looks like they switched the broadcast order of the last two episodes in order to incorporate the death of Carol Ann Susi who voiced Mrs. Wolowitz and
                  Spoiler:
                  retire her character as well

Comment

I tend to think it's past time they retired Mrs Wolowitz. That well ran dry a long time ago.

Comment

For the S8 finale
                      Spoiler:
                      1. I wonder if Penny and Leonard will go through with their elopement to Vegas.
                      2. Sheldon has a lot of catching up to do when it comes to romantic relationships. His self-centeredness has cost him his girlfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                        For the S8 finale
                        Spoiler:
                        1. I wonder if Penny and Leonard will go through with their elopement to Vegas.
                        2. Sheldon has a lot of catching up to do when it comes to romantic relationships. His self-centeredness has cost him his girlfriend.
                        Spoiler:

1: I think they will try, but fail. For some reason I keep remembering that Penny already did one 'vegas wedding, to the idiot Zach a few years back.. they had to have it annulled on Thanksgiving or something?
                        2: I doubt that very much. Unless they can't resign the actress who plays Amy, I don't see them splitting up.

Comment

finale
                          Spoiler:

I do wonder if they'll actually come back married or get there, have to wait, have a few drinks and change their minds.....or let everyone THINK they are married just to shut Sheldon up but they really aren't.

As to Sheldon/Amy, I do agree with something I read online, it did seem a bit odd that Sheldon bought the ring after so long.

It was a good juxtaposition, two relationships at least trying to go forward, two others seeming to take steps back when the people involved are 'too nice' to hurt someone else's feelings.

sigpic

Comment

OH MY GOD, DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW LONG I HAVE BEN LOOKING FOR THIS THREAD...ughhh...I almost started another one, well apparently I was looking in the wrong place again, oh well.

I have just one question, does any one else read the chuck lore vanity cards at the end of the show those are pretty good some times, usually I just zip over them to get to the next show, but I decided to stop and check out the white flash at the end, and low and behold, there was more than a company logo there, there was an actual message, and it was ... well , interesting, some times they are funny, and some times they are, well....not.

Comment

Yeah, I pause it and read them sometimes. They are often quite good.

Comment

I Try I do think if you google there's a website where he puts up all the cards

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X