Criminal Minds TV Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    I am really hating these sorts of "Season finales" where the always seem to show up "Just in the nick of time and save the person".
    Just for once i would love to see them show up too late to stop it.
    I kind of agree. This week we had a double episode.
    Spoiler:
    Over here they do a new episode and then a repeat episode after and the one we had was the loony taxi driver who kidnaps women and thinks he is doing experiments on them to find a scent or something. That was so creepy. But they got there just as he was about to kill the woman .

Seconds to spare. Drives me mad sometimes when they do that..

But in the end if you have seen the episode you know he gets his karma..

Funny you mention the girl auction. The timing of that first preview I was right in the middle of that mission in Watch Dogs.

Why did they kidnap Kate's niece? Dumbass move to make.
    Last edited by Skydiver; 08 May 2015, 04:09 PM.
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
      Funny you mention the girl auction. The timing of that first preview I was right in the middle of that mission in Watch Dogs.

Why did they kidnap Kate's niece? Dumbass move to make.
      It's in my post above, but I'll repeat anyway
      Spoiler:
      Kate was investigating something from episode 1 of this season and got close enough to get the mastermind to plot to kidnap her niece in revenge.
      No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
      It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
        It's in my post above, but I'll repeat anyway
        Spoiler:
        Kate was investigating something from episode 1 of this season and got close enough to get the mastermind to plot to kidnap her niece in revenge.
        ah.... OK I read your post but must have missed that bit. oops.

Spoiler:
        They obviously didn't catch everyone did they get the mastermind or did he slip away? I wonder if money was his prime motivation.
        Last edited by Bagpuss; 08 May 2015, 09:47 AM. Reason: Spoiler tagged.

Comment

ah.... OK I read your post but must have missed that bit. oops.

Spoiler:
          They obviously didn't catch everyone did they get the mastermind or did he slip away? I wonder if money was his prime motivation.
          Spoiler:
          The mastermind and his immediate accomplices were caught though maybe a few of his customers might have been missed in the initial round-up.

Comment

Also who's to say that guy was the ONLY mastermind. Perhaps there was someone on each coast running the "auctions".

Comment

Spoiler:
              The mastermind and his immediate accomplices were caught though maybe a few of his customers might have been missed in the initial round-up.
              Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              Also who's to say that guy was the ONLY mastermind. Perhaps there was someone on each coast running the "auctions".

That's a good point. Did we ever find out why?

Was it purely money?

Comment

Renewed for Season 11

Comment

But without all cast contacts in place so who may be in it is still up in the air
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

We just had the "Mr Scratch" episode on TV here. This episode was freaking awesome and one of those that had me on the edge of my seat.

What did he do to Hotch? (oh and you can spoiler me I don't mind)

Just a general nitpick something that annoys me with procedural TV shows in general. Why is it that the heroes can never shoot straight unless the plot needs them to, or they find themselves partially incapacitated because again the plot needs them to be. It just annoys me and a lot of these kind of shows do this..

Also the over use of "skopolomine" as if TV shows only just latched onto this funky sounding name ...

Comment

We just had the "Mr Scratch" episode on TV here. This episode was freaking awesome and one of those that had me on the edge of my seat.

What did he do to Hotch? (oh and you can spoiler me I don't mind)

Just a general nitpick something that annoys me with procedural TV shows in general. Why is it that the heroes can never shoot straight unless the plot needs them to, or they find themselves partially incapacitated because again the plot needs them to be. It just annoys me and a lot of these kind of shows do this..

Also the over use of "skopolomine" as if TV shows only just latched onto this funky sounding name ...
                      Spoiler:
                      The Unsub sprayed Hotch with his special formula which made him extremely susceptible to suggestion/brainwashing and made Hotch think that his team were bad guys.

Comment

Spoiler:
                        The Unsub sprayed Hotch with his special formula which made him extremely susceptible to suggestion/brainwashing and made Hotch think that his team were bad guys.

I know that, but the way he just surrendered... I thought he did more

Comment

The show in on German TV as well and I like it very much - I do like Reed because people like him behave the way he does - it's not overdone!(IMO)
                          This is nice evening entertainment and I don't fall asleep - that's something!!
                          Nice harmony and interaction - Garcia is the search engine, very likable!
                          CARPE DIEM
                          ANJA

Comment

I think they overdo Garcia just a tiny bit. Like how she's able to find exactly what the team needs with very little to go on in a few seconds. Sure it's to get the story moving and we do need that to happen but I feel sometimes it is overdone.

Comment

I do like her but yeah, she is a plot device. Then again, no worse than Abby getting DNA back just in time to catch the bad guy.
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                                I do like her but yeah, she is a plot device. Then again, no worse than Abby getting DNA back just in time to catch the bad guy.

Yeah I get that.

Hey that's a real mass spectrometer in the set they use for her lab.

Comment

Working...
                                X