No announcement yet.

Criminal Minds TV Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did Prentiss come back to the BAU when everyone thought she had died?
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
      How did Prentiss come back to the BAU when everyone thought she had died?
      Immediately after the S6 finale; Morgan continued looking for Doyle, Hotch went on assignment to Pakistan, Reid was assigned to the Crimes Against Children unit, JJ returned to the BAU as profiler - while also keeping in clandestine contact with Prentiss, Ashley was assigned to another unit, Rossi and Garcia carried on as usual.

Declan, Doyle's son was reported missing, his nanny and the family they were staying with were murdered, Hotch was informed and he made the decision to bring everyone together including Prentiss to recover Declan and capture his kidnappers and arrest Doyle. Which they did, and Hotch and JJ explained their plan to have Prentiss hide though Rossi was expecting something of the sort.
      No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
      It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
        Immediately after the S6 finale; Morgan continued looking for Doyle, Hotch went on assignment to Pakistan, Reid was assigned to the Crimes Against Children unit, JJ returned to the BAU as profiler - while also keeping in clandestine contact with Prentiss, Ashley was assigned to another unit, Rossi and Garcia carried on as usual.

Declan, Doyle's son was reported missing, his nanny and the family they were staying with were murdered, Hotch was informed and he made the decision to bring everyone together including Prentiss to recover Declan and capture his kidnappers and arrest Doyle. Which they did, and Hotch and JJ explained their plan to have Prentiss hide though Rossi was expecting something of the sort.

Did Doyle kidnap his own son?

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
          Did Doyle kidnap his own son?
          No that was Declan's biological mother who was estranged from Doyle well before Prentiss did her undercover assignment with Doyle. And she (Declan's mom) wanted Doyle dead in addition to getting back in her son's life.
          No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
          It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
            No that was Declan's biological mother who was estranged from Doyle well before Prentiss did her undercover assignment with Doyle. And she (Declan's mom) wanted Doyle dead in addition to getting back in her son's life.

Ah... I missed Emily's return. I bet that was a shock.

Comment

"Hit" & "Run" were my favourite episodes of season 7......

But how did the queen escape during the explosion... And why is it prudent to not take a risk and storm the bank, she only had a hand gun and the other guy only had a small hand gun.....

That explosion just happens so fast how did she get out? I must have missed this but did they ever find her partner?

Surely sniperw with suitable weapons infra red scopes or such to detect the their bodies? Or would that be too far fetched?

Comment

I saw an episode of suspect behaviour last night. It was rubbish. I'm not surprised it didn't last. The characters didn't seem to have any chemistry together, they didn't seem to gel.
                sigpic

Comment

yeah. network execs never learn, casting for name doesn't matter as much as casting for chemistry. If hte actors don't gel, neither do the characters they play
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

True, doesn't matter how big a name the actor has. If they don't have any chemistry it won't work.
                    sigpic

Comment

I agree with you both. There was no chemistry between the characters, and I found them very two-dimensional. I watched all the episodes, yet I can't give the name one character.
                      sigpic

Comment

I liked the concept and some of the actors but even I agree, that they just didn't gel together like the other show this sprang from. How could they get one cast right and then go so wrong on the spin off show?

Comment

different casting agents. and possibly network directives. execs that tell them who to cast
                          I know a good chunk of stargate's original casting was based on Rick and co going 'can I spend all day with......' and if the answer was no, the person didn't get the job. they were cast to play nice and work nice, not for a name or record.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                            different casting agents. and possibly network directives. execs that tell them who to cast
                            I know a good chunk of stargate's original casting was based on Rick and co going 'can I spend all day with......' and if the answer was no, the person didn't get the job. they were cast to play nice and work nice, not for a name or record.

That's very true, but there are shows where the cast really did get along so well they stayed friends. Look at Babylon 5. Most of the main cast that are still alive are still good friends and keep in touch with each other. Sometimes it just works.

Comment

Yep. Sometimes I think it also helps who the actors are....I mean Rick was there for casting and had a say and chose people he could work with. I don't know but my impression about NCIS and other shows is that there's an attitude of working together rather than 'me star, you here to make me look good, now do your job'

If actors get along behind the scenes, I feel that it shows in the finished product.

sigpic

Comment

Season's finale spoiler

Spoiler:
                                "Criminal Minds" (May 22): The BAU's pursuit of "The Replicator," the UnSub that has been stalking the team all season, comes to a head when one of their own becomes a victim. Mark Hamill ("Star Wars") guest stars.

link: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3140311.html
                                Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                                Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Working...
                                X