No announcement yet.

Criminal Minds TV Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And who is that weird girl that Reed is talking to. We've just started new episodes here in Australia and Reed is talking to this mysterious girl.
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Oh we're a few episodes ahead of you so I won't tell you and give anything away
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Oh we're a few episodes ahead of you so I won't tell you and give anything away
        I hope it's not something stupid.. This replicator dude sounds like a desperate plot twist

Comment

The mysterious Reed woman and the episode with the reveal linked to it is actually a great element of this season and an excellent episode.

The replicator so far is kinda "Meh" in my opinion, especially 'cause it's not leading to anything atm.
          A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
            The mysterious Reed woman and the episode with the reveal linked to it is actually a great element of this season and an excellent episode.

The replicator so far is kinda "Meh" in my opinion, especially 'cause it's not leading to anything atm.

But to me even the whole Reed thing seems a bit too far fetched at the moment. Things come to mind.

Who is she?
            Is she being held captive by some nutter?

If so why not involve the BAU and save her?

They've dealt with far bigger more far fetched nutcases in the show before.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
              But to me even the whole Reed thing seems a bit too far fetched at the moment. Things come to mind.

Who is she?
              Is she being held captive by some nutter?

If so why not involve the BAU and save her?

They've dealt with far bigger more far fetched nutcases in the show before.
              I found this particular storyline to be boring for the most part.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                I found this particular storyline to be boring for the most part.
                Well we're just starting this storyline and it feels contrived to be honest. I'm not going to praise a show just because it's popular.

Comment

Well we're just starting this storyline and it feels contrived to be honest. I'm not going to praise a show just because it's popular.
                  Quite right. I'd praise it if it was good and deserves praising, not because it was popular.
                  sigpic

Comment

Over here in Australia they've just resolved the Reid story with the girl on the phone and I have to say while it was very good, it was a little predictable in who was the stalker / bad guy.

However that start in on the replicator was creepy. I think it was that odd cop they met.

Comment

We had the debut of Jennifer Love Hewitt on the show..... Her first episode was OK but the ending is what got me interested. Since when have they done such elaborate cliff hangers?

Does the girls being sold online get solved? Looked like a man and woman behind it. Or were there more people involved.

Next week we have someone taking passenger planes out of the sky. Or has the show jumped the shark? Seems outrageous but given the events of the French crash I would not be surprised.

Comment

We had the debut of Jennifer Love Hewitt on the show..... Her first episode was OK but the ending is what got me interested. Since when have they done such elaborate cliff hangers?

Does the girls being sold online get solved? Looked like a man and woman behind it. Or were there more people involved.

Next week we have someone taking passenger planes out of the sky. Or has the show jumped the shark? Seems outrageous but given the events of the French crash I would not be surprised.
                        The cliffhanger with the girls being sold has not been solved. Even during the episode the particular case they were called on was part of a much larger subculture and they were never going to catch everyone.

I watched that plane crash episode last October shortly after it first aired in the US and the Germanwings crash is just bad timing. As for shark jumping not quite yet but they're getting close. I thought last season's episode with the cameras injected into the eyes a bit much.
                        No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                        It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

We just had a pilot spinoff episode last night. Won't go into the plot but it's meant to be a backdoor pilot for a spinoff...we'll see if it goes anywhere.
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                            The cliffhanger with the girls being sold has not been solved. Even during the episode the particular case they were called on was part of a much larger subculture and they were never going to catch everyone.

I watched that plane crash episode last October shortly after it first aired in the US and the Germanwings crash is just bad timing. As for shark jumping not quite yet but they're getting close. I thought last season's episode with the cameras injected into the eyes a bit much.

I remember that one with the cameras........ They passed it off as tech spies would use.

Speaking of which here's an item from 2 years ago. Pretty impressive stuff.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...itor-home.html

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                              We just had a pilot spinoff episode last night. Won't go into the plot but it's meant to be a backdoor pilot for a spinoff...we'll see if it goes anywhere.
                              With Gary leading the "International agents"// I enjoyed that ep.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post

What subculture? This is just plain trafficking.... It's wrong. How can this be a subculture?

Comment

Working...
                                X