Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
    Incest?

Haven't they done that before on this show?
    On CM, i am not sure, but i do remember several ones, (all icky) on SVU.

Comment

They finally revealed their exit strategy for Hotch's departure.

Spoiler:
      The TDY was only a ruse. During episode 2 of the current season, the bad guy from episode 1 was seen stalking Hotch's son. Hotch then took his family into Witness Protection. Even in WitSec the stalker was persistent leaving Hotch no choice but to tender his resignation and make a clean break.

The big bosses asked Emily to become the new Unit Chief, but she demurred on-screen until the end of the episode. That she would accept was not a surprise to me as the show's producers announced Paget's return as a regular cast member before the season started.
      No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
      It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

I missed the very beginning, but glad they did a good - non tragic - handover.
        Spoiler:
        it would have been all too easy to kill Hotch off but they didn't.

I really enjoy the team and honestly don't miss Hotch that much. One thing about an ensemble show, people are able to step up and take different roles.

I noticed that Matthew Gruber directed, so a co-worker got to direct the final disposition of the character.
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

The thing i was surprisd at is that they did make Prentis the new chief. I would have thought that job would have gone to either JJ or Spenser since they aer the longest runners left on the team..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
            On CM, i am not sure, but i do remember several ones, (all icky) on SVU.

SVU to me seems to have really gone downhill.....
            Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Seriously.. The first 2 seasons after Stabler left were ok, but these days.. not so much..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                Seriously.. The first 2 seasons after Stabler left were ok, but these days.. not so much..
                With Olivia in charge the show feels very, very flat and bland. Like the actors are not even trying.

Comment

Hoo boy!!

Spoiler:
                  Very interesting thing happening with Reid. Of the team he was the most vulnerable of if what is happening to him is indeed the work of Scratch.

I think Matthew Gray Gubler has it in his contract to appear in fewer episodes per season. This has been the pattern the last couple of years, usually the absences having to do with Jane Lynch's character of Diana Reid.

I hope this latest story arc is only for the February sweeps and will be resolved in the next couple of episodes.
                  No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                  It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

I am just wondering, is this a precursor to reed leaving...

Comment

There's a part of me that wouldn't mind that. His character has always gotten on my nerves a bit

For better or worse, the show has survived a lot of cast changes and rearranging so it would most likely do just fine
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                        There's a part of me that wouldn't mind that. His character has always gotten on my nerves a bit

For better or worse, the show has survived a lot of cast changes and rearranging so it would most likely do just fine
                        While he has grated at times, imo Penny is MORE grating..

Comment

I love the JJ /Reid relationship. It makes a nice change to see members of the opposite sex have such a close relationship without all the romantic feelings nonsense getting in the way. Men and Women CAN be friends without it leading to something else
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                            I love the JJ /Reid relationship. It makes a nice change to see members of the opposite sex have such a close relationship without all the romantic feelings nonsense getting in the way. Men and Women CAN be friends without it leading to something else

I totally agree with that.

I wish it were true more on TV but Hollywood doesn't want to show this. Sex sells ratings.

I have lady friends. But even in RL the distinction is hard because people have that kind of expectation.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                              I totally agree with that.

I wish it were true more on TV but Hollywood doesn't want to show this. Sex sells ratings.

I have lady friends. But even in RL the distinction is hard because people have that kind of expectation.
                              It's such a nice change to see this kind of relationship on TV. There's not enough of it.

My best friend is male. We've been friends for over. 30 years and it's never involved any romantic feelings whatsoever. Contrary to popular belief men and women can be just friends
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                                It's such a nice change to see this kind of relationship on TV. There's not enough of it.

My best friend is male. We've been friends for over. 30 years and it's never involved any romantic feelings whatsoever. Contrary to popular belief men and women can be just friends

I know....... Same here. But not for 30 years. But I have a few lady friends I have known for years and not once has sex ever entered any of our conversations.

Comment

Working...
                                X