No announcement yet.

Bones - Starring David Boreanaz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The case on tonight's episode was just OK, as far as I'm concerned, but...

Spoiler:
    The last 15 minutes was incredible! This is exactly why I love h/c so much. When would you ever see Booth so vulnerable and open. He was obviously terrified, and looking to the woman he loves so much. I just hope that next week's episode doesn't begin with Booth all fine and healed, like after the shooting at the end of last season. That was very disappointing.

I think I'm going to have to watch that again.... <g>
    - Mary
    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Hehehe, Stewie.
      If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
      Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
      If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
      Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Think it was a mistake to reveal he's okay via next week's promo?
        sigpic
        "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
        ~David Hewlett

Comment

I haven't seen the promo yet but it was to be expected, wasn't it? They won't let Booth die and won't drag this story line on till next season...
          sigpic

Comment

The promo played immediately following the last scene^

While you're right, people could have guessed that he could have complications or something, but the promo reveals he'll be on an undercover mission next week, so even though this episode ended in a cliffhanger, the suspense lasted about 2 seconds, lol.
            sigpic
            "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
            ~David Hewlett

Comment

Well, I don't watch it on TV if you know what I mean

You're right, they should have shown different scenes.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252 View Post
                The case on tonight's episode was just OK, as far as I'm concerned, but...

Spoiler:
                The last 15 minutes was incredible! This is exactly why I love h/c so much. When would you ever see Booth so vulnerable and open. He was obviously terrified, and looking to the woman he loves so much. I just hope that next week's episode doesn't begin with Booth all fine and healed, like after the shooting at the end of last season. That was very disappointing.

I think I'm going to have to watch that again.... <g>
                Very true...

Spoiler:
                I loved the part right before that where he was just looking for her, that tells a lot about Booth. Gordon Gordon hit the nail on the head, you can see Booth's love for Brennan, you just have to look hard for her love for him. Oh, and I love how Sweets 'knows'.

I really loved the last 10-15 minutes as well, it was a quick turn of events, but I still loved it. I hope that if he is all 'a-okay' that they at least put the events of next week in weeks and weeks to follow his surgery. I could at least believe that. Such a wonderful episode! I saved it so I could watch it (and the previews) to my heart's content!

Comment

*has to catch up*
                  Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                  Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
                    Very true...

Spoiler:
                    I loved the part right before that where he was just looking for her, that tells a lot about Booth. Gordon Gordon hit the nail on the head, you can see Booth's love for Brennan, you just have to look hard for her love for him. Oh, and I love how Sweets 'knows'.

I really loved the last 10-15 minutes as well, it was a quick turn of events, but I still loved it. I hope that if he is all 'a-okay' that they at least put the events of next week in weeks and weeks to follow his surgery. I could at least believe that. Such a wonderful episode! I saved it so I could watch it (and the previews) to my heart's content!
                    It actually reminded me of Frozen. Where the first 3/4 of the episode was its own independent storyline, and then the last 15 switched storyline and put a character in danger in a big way. Only I doubt Booth will end up with a snake in his head. <g>
                    - Mary
                    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

This was a fantastic episode, probably one of the best ever.

The humor was spot on, not just between Booth/Brennan, but Sweets reaction to both of them, and the squints reaction to Brennan's "logic" made for a hilarious episode. Then the last 15 minutes, everything switched gears and just about ripped my heart out.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KatG View Post
                        This was a fantastic episode, probably one of the best ever.

The humor was spot on, not just between Booth/Brennan, but Sweets reaction to both of them, and the squints reaction to Brennan's "logic" made for a hilarious episode. Then the last 15 minutes, everything switched gears and just about ripped my heart out.
                        I agree with all of your points. I just loved this episode to pieces, seriously...I may need to watch it again today.

And Mary, you're right...it reminds me of Frozen too!

Comment

AAACCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!
                          Spoiler:
                          What the heck?!? This is like frakking scifi AU in Bones! Why would they do that? It's just mean!!!!! That's just a mean way for them to have sex!

Although, my other thought is that this is all Booth dreaming while he recovers...I really almost would rather this be it then anything else...
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                            AAACCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!
                            Spoiler:
                            What the heck?!? This is like frakking scifi AU in Bones! Why would they do that? It's just mean!!!!! That's just a mean way for them to have sex!

Although, my other thought is that this is all Booth dreaming while he recovers...I really almost would rather this be it then anything else...
                            Those were my thoughts as well...

HUGE Bones spoilers!
                            Spoiler:
                            BUT WTF!?!?!? Booth can't remember?!? I am so freaking depressed now. So sad...
                            AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
                              Those were my thoughts as well...

HUGE Bones spoilers!
                              Spoiler:
                              BUT WTF!?!?!? Booth can't remember?!? I am so freaking depressed now. So sad...
                              AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              I know!!! Amanda and I were talking about it in spoilers on the SJ thread before we took it to our profile messages...

Spoiler:
                              It's horribly sad!!!! Plus, based on what she was writing and then deleted, she's realized she really cares (maybe loves?) him! And now he doesn't know who she is...This better be fixed (in a shippily sufficient way) in the first episode or two of S5...
                              I know they like cliffhangers, but this is ridiculous!

PS: I've decided that I'm so upset by this that any spelling errors I make for the next few days, on any thread, can be attributed to the anguish caused by this episode. Really. Don't let it influence your opinion of my future as a teacher...
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Spoiler:
                                That had to be the most depressing episode But it was awesome seeing all of the other actors again! And then at the end...my word! *dies* arrrggghhh!! (((Bones)))

Also as well it seems that it's renewed because they said 'look for new episodes of Bones this fall' so thats good!
                                Last edited by Regularamanda; 14 May 2009, 05:43 PM.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
                                X