This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruralstar
    Yes I know the Goa'ulds in Nightwalkers started it, but the Air Force finished it.
    In what episode does it say the Goa'uld in "Nightwalkers" started building Prometheus?
    Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

the blueprints they got for it in the episode nightwalkers says it. doesn't it? that and the fact that they had a big space ship skeleton in the episode nightwalkers. unless i was seeing things again.

my favourites would be, al'kesh. prometheus. death gliders. and the ship from grace. my reasons are numerous and i shan't bore you with them.

hey! was that a sigh of relief i just heard?!

Comment

Originally posted by Indiana
        I'm waiting for some Ditsy blonde to say their favourite is the Sam/Jack ship
        why? is that what you were gonna say?
        oooohhhhh!

just for the sake of staying on topic here i'd like to add that i also really liked the o'neill, but don't think we really saw enough of it to have it make my primary list.
        Last edited by stargate barbie; 04 May 2004, 06:39 PM. Reason: to get back on topic

Comment

I must say that the Asgard "O'Neill" Class is my favorite, and with no hesitation !

"Prometheus" is a great ship indeed, but it reminds me the Star Trek : Entreprise "NX-01" in a lot of ways ( small, weak, slow ). Sure, it's the first human "mothership", but it's simply too basic for me !

And since I'm easily impressed by Alien technologies in SG-1, I can't ignore the Asgard's military supremacy !
          From Pretense :

Sam : "They built their own Stargate ?"
          Daniel : "Way smarter than us !"
          Jack : "Ours is bigger !"

Comment

I like the X-302. Even though its crud, u have to give it to the americans; it has so much potential. Though they should consider alternet means of fire, such as attaching staff weapons or zats as secondary fire. But leave the missles ( my personal favorite)

Comment

My Asgard ships rule. Although I will say that after augmenting the shields and weapons on Prometheus it is pretty cool too... I also do find the x-302's pretty cool, and think they fought well defending earth from Anubis

Comment

I love the X-302, Prometheus, Asgard ships and also liked the alien ship on 'Grace'. Also the O'Neill was great. Hum... my favorite... I guess I can't decide whether my favorite is the Al'kesh or the Tel'Tak. Perhaps the Al'Kesh
                :: How Would You Feel About Life If Death Was Your Older Sister? ::

Comment

Prometheus is not the ship from Nightwalkers! In Redemption (Part Two) Hammond tells Sam they gave the Russians the plans for the X-302 and X-303...

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
                    How do you know they're guns? They could just be sensors or something?
                    Do sensors usually look big and honking?

Comment

Originally posted by thor39
                      Do sensors usually look big and honking?
                      Ever seen a radio telescope?

Pretty big.

Pretty honkin'.
                      Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                      - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Lol but why would they have four alien radio telescopes on Martin's ship

Comment

Ha'taks rule! Especially if you like the black and gold like me! I also like the O'Neill, that sexy ship that the replicators blew up in!

Comment

Lol but why would they have four alien radio telescopes on Martin's ship
                            Well, if you're travelling at well over half the speed of light you really, really don't want to hit anything!

Comment

And the fact that it doesn't look much like a dish for collecting radio waves, having a couple of razor sharp spikes on the end and all

Comment

And the fact that it doesn't look much like a dish for collecting radio waves, having a couple of razor sharp spikes on the end and all
                                Radio masts also need to be sizeable.

Comment

Working...
                                X