Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That alien ship in Grace really looked great but we don´t know enough about it to really say one way or another.

Of the ones I do know I´d vote for Prometheus.

Comment

I'd have to vote for Thor's new ship, the Daniel Jackson. It looks really really cool. If not that then the O'neill. It was really shiny. Too bad it had to get blown up.
      Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

I wonder if there's gonna be the Carter and the Teal'c for the Asgard's next ships besides the Daniel Jackson.

I actually like the X-302, or is it F-302?

Jack: Is mental illness contagious?
        Daniel: This has been disturbing on many levels.
        "Trandoshan eliminated...with extreme prejudice." - Scorch RC-1262
        My deviantART profile

Comment

I usually just go with F-302. But if you wanna make sure, check the Stargate Omnipedia.
          Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Comment

I like the puddle jumpers but if you don't consider that a ship, I like the Asgard's ship. Because they are .

Another thing is that when I first saw the title of the thread I thought is was about shippers.

Comment

The O'Neill was cool until it lasted for one episode.

Jack: Is mental illness contagious?
              Daniel: This has been disturbing on many levels.
              "Trandoshan eliminated...with extreme prejudice." - Scorch RC-1262
              My deviantART profile

Comment

Weird that no one seems to choose the ship from Scorched Earth. I think that was by far the greatest ship in Stargate. Ultra-fast, perfect monitoring condition (over 3000 parameters of a planet can be searched), adaptable biospheres, terraforming capability, perfect explorer (millions of planets searched in short notice), 2 miles wide, mysteriously dark with cool lighting, ...
                Damn, give me one of those

Comment

My fave are the Ha'taks. I like gliders too and Martin's ship. That one was really cool. I like the interior of the Asguard ships but mostly how they are operated
                  May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Personally, I like Atlantis .... I know its a City/ship but still its cool and I know it has that powerful shield and im sure it has to have a weapons array on there somewhere .... then I would have to say the "Needle" Ship Teal's and General Hammond Fly to save SG1 from Hathor.

Comment

I also like the ships in Atlantis, the puddle jumpers are good but not as good as the Wraith Darts. I just like how Major Shepard first called them the puddle jumpers

Comment

Originally posted by WraithWarrior
                        I also like the ships in Atlantis, the puddle jumpers are good but not as good as the Wraith Darts. I just like how Major Shepard first called them the puddle jumpers
                        That was in Rising, Pt. 2.

Comment

What did Ford wanna call those things? Gateship I think? And Rodney agreed with it. After that, tho, he was banned from ever naming anything ever again.

Comment

i actually thought you meant sam/jack ship!
                            ok and just to clarify..i may be blonde but im not that kind of blonde- ok?
                            its an easy mistake to make!!!
                            i still vote for sam/jack ship.
                            sigpic
                            http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                            http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Working...
                            X