Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok well where do you think the weapons are on Martins ship, or will it use the radio dishes to transmit a run away signal?

Comment

Originally posted by thor39
      Ok well where do you think the weapons are on Martins ship, or will it use the radio dishes to transmit a run away signal?
      I never said they weren't guns; you just asked why sensors would be so big and honking and spiky.
      Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
      - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

My favorite ship is Beliskner. (Did my name give it away?)

Of course we only saw Beliskner a few times before SG-1 crashed it, then Thor had to get a new ship.
        Flagship of the Asgard Fleet

Comment

Pretty swell ship the beliskner shame it's gone much like the O'neill

Comment

I would like to see more of the ship that the Replicators used to attack in the episode nemisis.

The gould ships just dont seem to take dynamics into account. I do like the glider from the pilot, the one that morphed and carried rings and cargo!

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrstal Skull Alien
              I do like the glider from the pilot, the one that morphed and carried rings and cargo!

Chris
              Hey where the heck did this morphing glider go anyway. Makes you think how they could fit all those people in that glider

Comment

X-302, might not be the biggest ship, but it is still pretty cool.
                http://panzor.deviantart.com/ - deviantART: panzor

Comment

Loved the cutscene in lost city pt2 when all the ships collided

Comment

The Prometheus rocks

True Love! <3 True Love! <3

Comment

my favorite has to be the al'kesh. they're big and carry a lot of firepower. i just love the scenes where al'kesh come and just totally knock the crap out of things on the ground with their bombs. (302's are my second fav.)
                      ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

First Post for me

My favourite ship still has to be the old goa'uld fighter bomber that bra'tak leads General Hammond & Teal'c to...the threading the needle ship. Sad to see it never made a comeback, even though the puddle jumpers are obviously the best

Comment

Welcome AusGate!!!

I personally like the O'Neill and the Daniel Jackson
                          My favourite smaller craft are F302s and Puddle Jumpers
                          sigpic
                          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I would have liked to seen something from the Aschen besides that damn harvester!
                            Barring that, how about a Romulan War Bird, or a Klingon Bird of Prey? Oops, wrong show.
                            Last edited by Ancient 1; 28 October 2004, 08:18 AM.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Favourite ship ? The USS Ronald Reagan

Comment

My favorite is Apophis' Uber Mothership he stole when Sokar was killed.

Second place goes to the O'Neill-class Asgard ships.
                                MCKAY: We need the Zed PM to power the Gate.

O'NEILL: What?

JACKSON: ZPM. He's Canadian.

O'NEILL: I'm sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X