Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mentioned on the episode thread that I though Icon deservered to be in this thread, so... here it is!

I think the story could have had a lot of potential, but they just didn't have the time to really make us feel (or care) about what was going on.

Comment

Lost City Pt1 and 2
      Spoilers for season 7 finales
      spoilers....

After all this time, making contact, of some sort, and busting out the big ship to go stomp the baddies.....and in both cases, neither really happened....a trip to a distant part of the galaxy just to come home? And, as i've said in previous posts, Prometheus was somewhat disappointing for me, in its first live fire encounter.....

There was great possibilities for alien interaction or a really good battle, but all we ended up with was zombie jack and ramming speed.....
      Thanks!
      Jordan

my page
      My LJ
      From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Originally posted by joshing123
        I mentioned on the episode thread that I though Icon deservered to be in this thread, so... here it is!

I think the story could have had a lot of potential, but they just didn't have the time to really make us feel (or care) about what was going on.
        I completly agree

This episode could have been so much more. Instead it seemed like they couldnt decide if they wanted to make this a daniel love interest episode or another false god episode.

And lets not forget the whole rocket attack thing. If it wasnt nukes than what the heck were they using. Totaly lame

And for whatever reason I just cant handle carter in charge of a 3 man team. Cant they just give SG-1 someone........ please.

Comment

Originally posted by Quint
          Recently Resurrection and Enemy Mine were disappointing. Although I didn't expect to like Enemy Mine (I dont enjoy the Unas stories) I was very surprised that I didn't like Resurrection. Perhaps I had to high expectations but that episode really 'failed' for me.

Ethan
          Enemy Mine. The teaser should have said, "If you've seen the movie; don't bother with this episode.."

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Avenger. I had intented to keep that whole season on tape ... unfortunately i didn't enoy it, and taped over it with the next episode straight away. Therfore, the biggest failure, because its the one episode i decided not to keep for repeat viewings.
            I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Working...
            X