This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
    There are still some good eps. They're just very few and far between. I live in the hope that TPTB will come to their senses and actually start writing real stories again. Plus, just because I'm not watching the current seasons doesn't mean I'm not watching the old seasons. I hate what Stargate has become, but I still love what it was and I always WILL love it.

I also have friends here. And a few affable enemies whom I am compelled to torment, eh T-bonehead?
    gotcha. hope your opinion of the show improves, and torment away!
    i'm kind of the opposite. i think most of the eps are still good but with only a few dodgy ones. but then again a lot of eps that i love, were hated by most people this year it seems.

Comment

"Grace." They finally do a Sam episode and its a half assed Star Trek rip off.

And also, already being upset about the departure of Corin, I was very disappointed and angry with "Fallen" and "Homecoming." They didn't give him a good send off, which he definately deserved.
      ------
      Shelby aka JessMerrick

Comment

I just have to say that forever in a day was the most boring sg-1 ep i've ever seen. Maybe because I don't like the Daniel/godknowswho ship thing

Thank god Daniel isn't as annoying whining ***** as he was in seasons 1-3

Comment

The one episode that I really thought was lame was One false Step. I just didn't get it. It had nothing to do with the overall story and it was just wierd.

Comment

i thought heroes is one of the best eps so far >.< the worst ep for me has to be either emancipation or enemy mine...
            My flickr photography.

Comment

The second story line with the Unas, forget the episode name. I am not particulary found of Unas episodes and trying to break away from 'jail' wasn't too exciting from my eyes.

My least favorite episode from season seven is Ressurection. Also, "One False Step" comes to mind as being amoung my least favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ruff
                I just have to say that forever in a day was the most boring sg-1 ep i've ever seen. Maybe because I don't like the Daniel/godknowswho ship thing

Thank god Daniel isn't as annoying whining ***** as he was in seasons 1-3
                It may not have had the most action but I thought it was well put together and an twist plot. I liked that one.

Comment

Originally posted by KayMan2k
                  The second story line with the Unas, forget the episode name. I am not particulary found of Unas episodes and trying to break away from 'jail' wasn't too exciting from my eyes.
                  you mean beast of burden? some of the jack/daniel banter was pretty good...but i agree that the ep. sort of lagged at times...
                  My flickr photography.

Comment

There isn't an episode that I've absolutely postively hated with a passion as hot as the fire of a thousand suns or anything but I was disapointed with Full Circle. The ascension thing really bugged me but as there in another thread devoted to that topic I won't go on further. As a season ender it was disapointing if it had been the series ender I probably would have kicked my t.v. But still not complete and utter crap or anything.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

I thought alomost every episode sucked except for Fallen and Homecoming Evoloution part 1 & 2 Death Knell, Heroes Part 1 &2 and The lost city part 1 & 2

James

Comment

Space Race is the worst episode of Stargate SG-1.

Comment

Heroes part 2

s
                          p
                          o
                          i
                          l
                          e
                          r
                          s
                          p
                          a
                          c
                          e
                          It failed because they tried to make us all think it was Jack and they wasted time when they could have dealt with the death of Janet and how it affected people. We saw Sam cry.......I wanted to see a lot more than that. It just made me mad cause they said that she was this big contribution to the SGC then they used 5 minutes of airtime to honor her.

Comment

I don't really ever think of any episode as "failing". There are good stories and not-so-great stories (New Ground comes to mind), but failing? Maybe my expectations are low?

I suppose if you take the spoilers - even the "official" ones - and overanalyze them before the airing, you're bound to be disappointed. It is much like a film adaptation of a favorite book. The director's eye is not likely to match the mind's eye. I don't religiously avoid spoilers and I prefer the kind that just give a peek at the initial story lines (A&B). I do try to avoid the rumors, speculation and discussion about spoilers. That said, I see the episodes as the collective effort of the cast and crew...their baby, not mine...and I'm grateful they share it with me.
                            Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
                            O'Neill: Who doesn't?
                            - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
                            - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
                            once done, cannot be undone...
                            brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c

Bull! Unless you had read spoilers previously, there's no way you knew it was a drill, I can't see how.
                              Bull yerself. Maybe you can't see how, but I got it within five minutes - and I hadn't seen any spoilers for that particular ep. I got it the second Daniel was revealed to have used that voice-distorter at the beginning. It seemed absolutely obvious that the whole thing would be a set up after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W

No, I'm not aware that they were meant to be cheesy for comic purposes. Were they comic at all? Comic is usually funny. Cheesy is just... cheese. The only time I ever watched American sports-announcers they were just like that in their manner, their tone, their delivery and the types of things they said. So I assumed they were just a straight copy of American TV.
                                Well, it seemed pretty obvious to me that they were that way deliberately in an attempt to be humerous. But like you, I just found them cheesy. I like cheese on biscuits and in omelettes. I don't like it in Stargate!

I found nothing at all amusing about the announcers. They just made my teeth ache.

Comment

Working...
                                X