• Time
  • Show
Clear All

movie
    Go Preds Go

Comment

Originally posted by Predhead View Post
      worse is i saw michael shanks a few times once in a HALLMARK

well i once saw Connor Trineer in a commercial for travel to England , that was interesting ??
      sigpic
      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

David Hewlett is on the Closer today on TNT.
        Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

There are quite a few pages so I haven't read them all but here are a few I've noticed:

Ishta - Also in Enterprise
          Bratac - Charmed
          Pernaux (from S9 Ethon) - Ghostbusters
          Marul (from S5 The Sentinal) - The Burbs, Charmed
          Anteaus (from S1 The Nox) - Star Trek DS9, Charmed, Sliders
          Urgo (S3 Urgo) - Cannonball Run

These are the only ones that spring to mind at the moment.

Sorry if they are repeats.
          sigpic
          I Believe
          My FanFiction

Comment

Tony Todd, HAIKON, voices the Fallen, on Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen.
            sigpic

Comment

i saw Dom deluise in Men in Tights that he is so good

and i also and met ha ha great lady Marina Sirtis ( Russian Commander) in the new Grudge 3 movie it was great !! except 1 scene that made me mad was when another character said she was old, she is not old she looks totally good and i have met her !!
              sigpic
              May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by GuHNDoi View Post
                Tony Todd, HAIKON, voices the Fallen, on Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen.
                Tony Todd is also most famously The Candyman!!
                Also had a thought. The first Russian scientist - Dr Svetland Markov (S5 Watergate) plays Diana Troy in Star Trek The Next Generation.
                sigpic
                I Believe
                My FanFiction

Comment

Tim Guinee (Tomin from SG1) was an Army General in 2008's "Iron Man" and will be showing up in "Iron Man 2".
                  http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...tion/02_44.jpg
                  Last edited by Bagpuss; 01 July 2009, 10:27 PM. Reason: Oversized on KB.:)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carpentersam/
                  MY ARTWORK -- ALL SIGNATURES BY HERMIIOD

Comment

Saw Ronny Cox (Kinsey) in Desperate Housewives

Comment

not sure if it's been mentioned, but Amanda Tapping was in an episode of Due South called "Starman" (Great old Comedy/Police Show with Paul Gross) and ironically (bit of a nose touch here) she was a scientist working at the "Rosewell" military base looking for...

You guessed it. Aliens

ironically, this episode was filmed BEFORE SG1 started So maybe Due South gave her that little push in the audition that made her the Sam Carter we all know and lub.

Comment

i hear joe flannigan is gonna be on warehouse 13 as a guest actor. should be interesting!

Comment

welcome to the thread awsed24
                          sigpic
                          I Believe
                          My FanFiction

Comment

Originally posted by Aragon101/Loneranger-1 View Post
                            *snipped* So maybe Due South gave her that little push in the audition that made her the Sam Carter we all know and lub.
                            Don't U mean Wuv?
                            1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

Originally posted by Kelt'ar View Post
                              Don't U mean Wuv?
                              I've not yet reached a point in my life where i can slaughter the english language with slang and colloquialisms that go beyond onomatopoeia and lisp speech.

Hence, i do not Squee.

Although i will admit i came close to a squee as in that Due South Episode, a very young Amanda Tapping steps out of a washroom with nothing but a man's blue button up shirt on. Need i say, Yummy?

Comment

Saw Robert Picardo (Woolsey) in 'Revenge of the Nerds IV' today- they were playing it on the TV. I had it on to watch something on tape. twas funny.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Working...
                                X