SIGHTINGS! Stargate Actors on other shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mis.Understood View Post
    He Played Hamish McBeth in the show of the same name. He was also in The Full Monty and Plunkett & McLeane
    I know- I meant I didn't quite hear what she said.

Forgot to mention a few weeks ago Currie Graham (James Marrick in Ark Of Truth- you know, the one that gets turned into a semi-replicator that Mitchell fights.......???) was in 'Ghost Whisperer' in an ep called "Thrilled To Death". I know it's old news for you Americans, but US shows are delayed in Aus.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

watching Corin Nemec on NCIS right now
      sigpic
      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Here's a curious one...

Erin Chambers is in NBC's mini-series The Storm, one of the scientists fiddling with a weather control device.

She played Sora in Stargate Atlantis for three episodes, two of which were The Storm and The Eye.

Comment

I was flipping channels at about two am this morning. And came across Robert Carlyle in a movie called "There's Only One Jimmy Grimble" playing Eric Wirral. It was from 2000!!!! Stayed up till 3am to finsh watching it!!
          MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
          MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
          POLARIS TORONTO 2007
          CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
          GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
          VCON VANCOUVER 2010
          FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

Here's a wierd one....flicking through the sky channels tonight and noticed a film/show called Ba'al - The Storm God...it has Lexa Doig (Doctor Lam) in. Wierd!
            sigpic
            I Believe
            My FanFiction

Comment

Originally posted by Mis.Understood View Post
              Here's a wierd one....flicking through the sky channels tonight and noticed a film/show called Ba'al - The Storm God...it has Lexa Doig (Doctor Lam) in. Wierd!
              I seen that the other night on SIFI the uk channel, she is also on jason x one of the worst films ever made.
              sigpic

Comment

Apparently, next weeks Warehouse 13 will have Joe Flanigan (Lt. Col. Sheppard) in it.
                -/\- Will love Stargate 'till the end of time -/\-

Comment

Originally posted by rockerlad View Post
                  I seen that the other night on SIFI the uk channel, she is also on jason x one of the worst films ever made.
                  Lexa isn't the only Stargate castmember in Jason X. Chuck Campbell from SGA is also in the cast. Seen this movie a few times on SPACE. Also co-stars Lisa Ryder who stared in Andromeda with Lexa and Camulus/Coburn himself Steve Bacic!!
                  MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                  MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                  POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                  VCON VANCOUVER 2010

Comment

Saul Rubinek on Warehouse 13, really good show by the way
                    sigpic
                    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Was flipping channels this morning at around 8:30am. And came across a show called "Letters To God" a religious show on JoyTV hosted by SGU's own Louis Ferreira!!! It had Louis interviewing a bunch of kids about their views on God, their brothers & sisters and other things. It was cute. And Louis looked like he was having fun with the kids!!

All I can say what a amazing smile Louis has (wish we sa it more, YUMMY). Made me feel better to see it (woke feeling a bit under the weather this morning)!!
                      MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                      MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                      POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                      VCON VANCOUVER 2010

Comment

Just started watching the new series "Defying Gravity" a joint production between the US's ABC and Canada's CTV networks. And being that it was shot here in Vancouver, I was not surprised to see many Stargate Alumni in the main cast:

Christina Cox (Lt. Kershaw in "The Sentinel" and T'akaya in "Spirits" on SG-1, and Maj. Anne Teldy in SGA's "Whispers"
                        Laura Harris (Nola in SGA's "The Game")
                        Zak Santiago (Corporal Rivers in "Time" in SGU and Rogelio Duran in "Evolution Pt# 1 & 2" on SG-1)
                        Nicole Muñoz (Hedda in SGA "Epiphany")
                        Andrew Airlie (Dr. Carmichael in "Avatar" and Kalan in "Learning Curve" on SG-1)
                        Ty Olsson (Col. Barnes in "The Fourth Horseman: Part 1" and a Jaffa in "Point of View" on SG-1)
                        Zahf Paroo (Jamala in "The First Commandment" on SG-1)
                        Ari Cohen (Tyrus in "Underground" on SGA)
                        Leanne Adachi (Lia in "Ghost In The Machine" on SGA and Rebel Aide "Icon" on SG-1)
                        Chelah Horsdal (Lt. Womack in five episodes of SG-1, Erran in "Tracker" in SGA and Inman in "Earth" on SGU)
                        Tyler McClendon (Kenny Wraith in six episodes of SGA and Lt. Banks in "Avalon Part 1" on SG-1)
                        Shaker Paleja (A Jaffa in SG-1's "Revelations")

Being called a Space Soap Opera. Not bad so far. Anybody else watching???
                        Last edited by AnnieS; 02 August 2009, 08:37 PM.
                        MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                        MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                        POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                        VCON VANCOUVER 2010

Comment

Watching SPACE, while waiting to watch the newest episode of Defying Gravity, and discovered that they were showing "Sumuru" staring the very hot Michael Shanks!!!

I know it is a corney movie, but I totally think that Michael is such a cutie in it!!!

Wouldn't mind building a new World with him in this movie!!!
                          MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                          MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                          POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                          VCON VANCOUVER 2010

Comment

I was watching NCIS earlier on TV and Tim Guinee (Tomin) was in it. I remember watching Iron Man recently too with him in it, but I thought he got a chance to really shine in this episode of NCIS. He plays a really good villain when he's up to real no good. Sort of like when he gets really angry at Vala.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AnnieS View Post
                              Watching SPACE, while waiting to watch the newest episode of Defying Gravity, and discovered that they were showing "Sumuru" staring the very hot Michael Shanks!!!

I know it is a corney movie, but I totally think that Michael is such a cutie in it!!!

Wouldn't mind building a new World with him in this movie!!!

So reminds me of Daniel in this movie. So many of the same gestures and even when he was running at one point, it made me think of Daniel!!

(Spoilers) But my fave line in the movie (and had to watch it a few times to make sure I heard it right. Was:

"Bite Me!"

Why he was telling Jake this is beyond me, since Jake had just fried a VERY LARGE snake!!!
                              MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                              MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                              POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                              VCON VANCOUVER 2010

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                                he was also in the 24 episode-movie Redemption, he was good literally
                                Thats the only thing I've seen him in. I must say, I was impressed with him in that, and thrilled when I saw that he was to be in Universe.

Comment

Working...
                                X