No announcement yet.

SIGHTINGS! Stargate Actors on other shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, I was just watching That 70's Show, and saw Joe from Citizen Joe. Not sure what the actor's name is.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
      Also, I was just watching That 70's Show, and saw Joe from Citizen Joe. Not sure what the actor's name is.

He was played by Dan Castellaneta, best known for providing the voice of Homer Simpson on "The Simpson's"!!!
      MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
      MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
      POLARIS TORONTO 2007
      CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
      GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
      VCON VANCOUVER 2010
      FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

BTW...just caught the tail end of Andromeda on SHOWCASE (they have been reshowing the series weekday mornings at 11am, unfortunately it runs opposite of Atlantis). Well today's episode, what I saw of it (the last minute and a half) was the first season one (the first of two episodes) that Michael Shanks appeared in. This was the one when he met and fell in love with Lexa Doig!!!!
        MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
        MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
        POLARIS TORONTO 2007
        VCON VANCOUVER 2010

Comment

Originally posted by AnnieS View Post
          He was played by Dan Castellaneta, best known for providing the voice of Homer Simpson on "The Simpson's"!!!
          He's also in 'The Pursuit of Happyness' (yes, spelt wrong- that's the point!)
          Mum rolled her eyes when my sister pointed him out & said he's Homer in Simpsons (mum doesn't like TS).

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
            I was watching NCIS earlier on TV and Tim Guinee (Tomin) was in it. I remember watching Iron Man recently too with him in it, but I thought he got a chance to really shine in this episode of NCIS. He plays a really good villain when he's up to real no good. Sort of like when he gets really angry at Vala.
            Actually, Tim Guinee is everywhere! I saw him in The Mentalist when I attempted to watch--and didn't finish--the pilot episode; I also noticed him when I was watching a bit of an absolutely moronic movie called The Silver Strand; I saw him in a very good episode of Life, which I adore; and I saw him in an episode of Smallville, back when I was still watching it.

-----

EDIT

Oh, I almost forgot to add this--when I went to see Get Smart last summer, I noticed a certain person who I recognized right away...and it was Matthew Glave, AKA the late Col. Paul Emerson!
            Last edited by Teal'c_PI; 11 August 2009, 08:00 PM.
            sigpic
            ~the guitarists~

Comment

Was watching an episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation and was thrilled to see Master Bra'tc himself Tony Amendola!!!
              MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
              MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
              POLARIS TORONTO 2007
              VCON VANCOUVER 2010

Comment

I just saw Britt Irvin, the actress who 10 years ago played the little nanite-carrying genius who taught Sam Carter how to build a naquada generator in the SG-1 Episode called "Learning Curve". She is now working on the new television series V.

Also working on V is Tyler McClendon, whom I am sure you all remember as Kenny the Wraith from SGA.

Comment

Carmen Argenziano in the movie Blue Streak very interesting scene LOL
                  sigpic
                  May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Herb View Post
                    I just saw Britt Irvin, the actress who 10 years ago played the little nanite-carrying genius who taught Sam Carter how to build a naquada generator in the SG-1 Episode called "Learning Curve". She is now working on the new television series V.

Also working on V is Tyler McClendon, whom I am sure you all remember as Kenny the Wraith from SGA.
                    If we're talking about the same Series, I thing Morena Baccarin is in it.
                    1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

I'm sure everyone's already noticed the number of familiar faces on ABC's Defying Gravity, but on last night's episode the creep in the bar hitting on one of the drunk astronaut wannabees was Bruce Dawson, the captain of the Aurora, the Ancient ship with the crew in VR limbo. I damn near didn't recognize him, until the light hit his face just right and there was something about the eyes that caught my attention. Looks like he's lost a lot of weight since his SGA appearance...

Comment

Originally posted by Kelt'ar View Post
                        If we're talking about the same Series, I thing Morena Baccarin is in it.
                        Yes she is. Another show filmed here in Vancouver. And read yesterday that Brit is in another movie (or show) that is filming here as well!!! Can't remember the title though!!!
                        MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                        MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                        POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                        VCON VANCOUVER 2010

Comment

Kavan Smith(Maj. Evan Lorne) was in an episode of First Wave this morning... also in the same episode was Tobias Mehler (Lt. Graham Simmons).

In the next episode was Christina Cox(Lt. Krenshaw/SG1 - Maj. Anne Teldy/SGA) as well as Steve Makaj(Col. Makepeace)
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

I've been watching MacGyver lately. On there, along with RDA, I've seen (so far)...

Don S. Davis
                            John de Lancie (Colonel Simmons)
                            Garry Chalk (Colonel Chekov)
                            and
                            Robin Mossley (Malakai; "Window of Opportunity")
                            sigpic
                            "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                            Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Has no one mentioned Jamie Ray Newman (Lt. Laura Cadman) in Eureka, yet?

Tim Guinee was also in CSI (episode was "Double Crossed" I believe)

Comment

Originally posted by McClance View Post
                                I've been watching MacGyver lately. On there, along with RDA, I've seen (so far)...

Don S. Davis
                                John de Lancie (Colonel Simmons)
                                Garry Chalk (Colonel Chekov)
                                and
                                Robin Mossley (Malakai; "Window of Opportunity")
                                Not to forget Sgt.Siler... he was in the episode Deep Cover. Very small part, he drove the Pheonix Foundation van that was transporting ERMA, an underwater sonar device for detecting drug running ships. His hair was quite long... and red.
                                Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 08 September 2009, 02:47 PM.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X