Stargate Down Under

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rosey_angel
    i''m surprised ch7 is still aring sg1; they usually take it off about now and play the second half next year! oh well, can't look a gift horse in the mouth. i hope they put atlantis back on before this year is over, but it seems doubtfull.

have a nice day!
    I think channel seven has been pretty good with it most of the time...except for last year when they started showing season 9 then pulled it off...not sure why either..apart from that we have pretty much kept up with current eps...we need to catch up with season 10...that would be great if channel seven could do that!! I can't see why they won't air SGA this year though...everytime I have called the to ask when Stargate was going to air they have said that both programs would air later this year...so far so good!!
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
      everytime I have called the to ask when Stargate was going to air they have said that both programs would air later this year...so far so good!!
      that's cool. hopefully the person you spoke to has the correct information. thanks for the info!
      "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
      "what?"
      *throat punch*
      My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
      LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Hi Ho all...just a quick fly by to post my thoughts on the ep Babylon...I liked it...even though it was very much a Cameron Mitchell ep...I thought it ended rather quickly...but then again maybe I just want to see more of the show other than the 41 minutes we seem to be served...I would give it a 6/10.
        So how many of us already own season 9 on dvd??? I got my dvd's on Wednesday...been trying to watch them but between work and RL I'm running low on time...need one of those time loops like in WoO!!
        Who's going to the convention in Melbourne in November...I'm seriously thinking of going...it would be great to meet some fellow GW'ers!!
        Take care all and be safe!!
        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

What did everyone think of Babylon ?

Originally posted by chelle db
          Hi Ho all...just a quick fly by to post my thoughts on the ep Babylon...I liked it...even though it was very much a Cameron Mitchell ep...I thought it ended rather quickly...but then again maybe I just want to see more of the show other than the 41 minutes we seem to be served...I would give it a 6/10.
          So how many of us already own season 9 on dvd??? I got my dvd's on Wednesday...been trying to watch them but between work and RL I'm running low on time...need one of those time loops like in WoO!!
          Who's going to the convention in Melbourne in November...I'm seriously thinking of going...it would be great to meet some fellow GW'ers!!
          Take care all and be safe!!
          Good review.

Unfortunately I'm not buying S9 DVD set till prices drop a bit & seen as though its on once a week, I see no need to buy unless 7 do something stupid.

Spoiler:
          Interesting ep, not well written though I guess when you stay up till 11pm to watch this you either get bored or excited I was for most of ep in between.

The Sodan seem so interesting yet this ep felt like many other Jaffa tales, I think we needed more Ancient input eg history/technology Sodan have used.

I liked the relationship between Mitchell and his trainer it reminded me of O'Neill and Teal'c.
          The Sodan leader andhis followers are dumb to believe the Ori but they've been fooled by a big magic bag.

Back at SGC they was no major character involvement between cast with exception of Teal'c and Mitchell's trainers brother.

Overall my rating is 7

Comment

Hey curious, did anyone else here buy the dvd's on wednesday?

Comment

i thought babylon was alright, i would have liked to see more ancient techno, rather than just cloaks and that big pillar thing.

where can you buy the S9 DVD boxset? i know you can get S1-8 on DVD in shops, but i can't find S9

Comment

It only came out on wednesday try ezy dvd or jb hi-fi
                I got mine for seventy-four bucks from ezy

Comment

Originally posted by Razor4895
                  where can you buy the S9 DVD boxset? i know you can get S1-8 on DVD in shops, but i can't find S9
                  Look in my sig

BTW Welcome to the forums

Comment

Originally posted by david2708
                    Bought seaon 9 boxset today at JB Hifi. Came out a day early AND it's in the old fat packaging. I suspect it'll be a limited run before the slimline versions hit the shelves.
                    It came out a day early? So lucky...oh well. At least you have the DVD's

Originally posted by B O Y S C O U T
                    I wanna wait until its cheaper like everyone else I've seen a few people who bought the S9 DVD's on this thread:
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=1097&page=586

Comment

I was wondering, is Atlantis season 2 coming out anytime soon here? I would think that it would be logical for it to be released alongside season 9 of sg1, but you never know with sci-fi here in aus...

Sheppard: "Y’know, we’ve been having these conversations for a couple of weeks now, and I don’t even know your name. You guys do have names, right? Let me guess...Steve?"
                      Wraith: "I am your death. That is all you need to know."
                      Sheppard: "I prefer Steve."

Comment

I don't know about on TV, but the dvd's are out in november so my guess is that they will start showing it a few weeks before the DVD's come out like thay did with season 10

Comment

I don't know about on TV, but the dvd's are out in november so my guess is that they will start showing it a few weeks before the DVD's come out like thay did with season 10
                          nah, I don't think channel 7 would shows Atlantis this year. It's Channel 7 we're talking about. The channel that shows Stargate at 11PM. Besides, who would stay up until 1AM watching SG-1 + Atlantis? But, we can always hope

Comment

I DID ON FRIDAY!! Does anyone know when season 10 comes out?
                            Last edited by flegs; 19 August 2006, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by broken-heart
                              nah, I don't think channel 7 would shows Atlantis this year. It's Channel 7 we're talking about. The channel that shows Stargate at 11PM. Besides, who would stay up until 1AM watching SG-1 + Atlantis? But, we can always hope
                              Someone on the the forums said Ch 7 promised that SGA s2 would air this year, I would stay up till 1am but I'm crazy lol

Originally posted by flegs
                              I DID ON FRIDAY!! Does anyone know when season 10 comes out?
                              Next year after its finished airing in US.
                              Last edited by phaeton; 19 August 2006, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Thats Too Long

Comment

Working...
                                X