Stargate Down Under

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flegs
    hey guys i no this is a little random but i was wondering if you knew if there was a website that would allow me to download episodes of stargate season 9 or Atlantis season 2? I would really apreciate it!
    Thanks!

i dont have a credit card so it needs to be absolutely FREE!!!!!!!!!
    You tube has Stargate eps. in parts......I saw a series 10 ep yesteday...... but don't know about series 9.

Comment

I think she meant youtube.com

They have all sorts of random video clips uploaded by people, including portions of stargate eps (low quality though)

S9 is turning out to be pretty good IMO, I don't know what the future of SG-1 will bring
      Last edited by Ivegottheskill; 07 August 2006, 03:10 AM.

Comment

Stargate season 9 is fantastic.... Just to remind you all the DVD's are out soon!! and too bad channel 7 has waited so long, Just think how long it will take for Atlantis season 2.

And I didn't know there were other Alias/Stargate fans....kewl

Comment

Originally posted by phaeton
          Agreed but what do you mean by Vala-Sam jealousy ?
          to me, it just seemed that vala would have been, maybe not jealous, but annoyed that sam has come back and is taking her place. and that sam would be annoyed that she hasn't been gone for that long and already they've got a replacement. i just thought there would be a little something more between the two. mostly from vala.
          "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
          "what?"
          *throat punch*
          My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
          LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

yeh i know what you mean guys im really annoyed at channel 7 for taking so long. When does season 9 come out on DVD? Aparently on an ezy DVD website i saw stargate Atlantis comes out on DVD on the 8th of November!!!

http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/788621

there it is guys that's the website.

Comment

It's out wednesday the 16th of August and it is $75

http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/787872

Atlantis was meant for October originally but they moved it back....*******s

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel
                to me, it just seemed that vala would have been, maybe not jealous, but annoyed that sam has come back and is taking her place. and that sam would be annoyed that she hasn't been gone for that long and already they've got a replacement. i just thought there would be a little something more between the two. mostly from vala.
                I don't think Carter's character was worried, as we saw everyone ignored Vala and the rest is history, Vala on the other hand knew her place so does not seem to worried with another female presence.

I think we see more Sam/Vala in Season
                Spoiler:
                10, yes Vala lives for those who don't know

flegs & B O Y S C O U T check my sig for Season 9 boxset prices.

Comment

is it not coming out in JB HI FI?

Comment

is it not coming out in JB HI FI?
                    Go to link in my sig then 2nd to last link is JB HiFi

Comment

i personly havn't been watching the season 9 on channel 7 because i didn't even realise it was on until the second episode when it was too late to start watching because i wouldn't know what was happening. Channel 7 didn't even advertise it! I have been waiting for the box set. Just thought i would tell you guys.
                      Last edited by flegs; 08 August 2006, 01:50 AM.

Comment

Always nice to know what other stargate fans are up to flegs! I actually saw season 9 ages ago. Ive been waiting so long for 7 to show it so that i could watch it again.

In the next couple of days im getting the first few eps. of seasons 10 and 3. I cant wait, im so excited! cant wait to see Pegasus Project!
                        sigpic
                        By *E*K*R*

Comment

i ordered the dvd boxset from ezydvd a couple of days ago, hopefully i got in with enough time so i can get both the pen and the tin. but i'm annoyed coz i didn't have enough money to buy it outright, so i entered a deal with my mum; i order it now but don't get it until my birthday.

oh well, at least you guys here don't mind about talking about eps you've already seen, so yay for me

ps phaeton: yeah, thinking back there was nothing between the two. it would have been more comical if there was, and it really wasn't supposed to be too funny. i guess that's what fanfic's for!
                          "what?"
                          *throat punch*

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel
                            i ordered the dvd boxset from ezydvd a couple of days ago, hopefully i got in with enough time so i can get both the pen and the tin. but i'm annoyed coz i didn't have enough money to buy it outright, so i entered a deal with my mum; i order it now but don't get it until my birthday.

oh well, at least you guys here don't mind about talking about eps you've already seen, so yay for me

ps phaeton: yeah, thinking back there was nothing between the two. it would have been more comical if there was, and it really wasn't supposed to be too funny. i guess that's what fanfic's for!
                            That's an OK deal but i hope your birthday isn't too far away!! Just a question about the tin: does it actually come in the real cardboard box set inside the tin? and Do you have to be an ezydvd member to buy stargate season 9 from them.

PROUD TO BE A PRIM'TAH!!!

Comment

That's an OK deal but i hope your birthday isn't too far away!! Just a question about the tin: does it actually come in the real cardboard box set inside the tin? and Do you have to be an ezydvd member to buy stargate season 9 from them.

PROUD TO BE A PRIM'TAH!!!
                              Likewise rosey_angel!

Yes flegs, the tin does come with the cardboard box inside the tin and no you dont have to be an ezydvd member to buy anything from them.

hope that helps!
                              sigpic
                              By *E*K*R*

Comment

my birthday in is november
                                "what?"
                                *throat punch*

Comment

Working...
                                X