• Show
Clear All

Thanks! Have fun at the con!

Comment

What is the next episode on TV?

Comment

The Fourth Horseman Part 1

Comment

prototype was good, but it was odd seeing daniel advocate for the death of something. i remember old daniel, never hurt a fly daniel. but i guess as a character he's been through a lot, and just wants to see evil being ended before they kill him again.

not a lot of mitchell. which was ok. i like him, but good they sort of focused on daniel, that way viewers who don't like the new addititions can still like the series.

the shooting but at the end was cool. wont say anything specific, although i'm sure everyone here has seen the ep already.

btw, is it true stargate has been cancelled? if so, when will they stop production! i've been waiting years to get an internship there :cry:
          "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
          "what?"
          *throat punch*
          My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
          LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel
            is it true stargate has been cancelled? if so, when will they stop production! i've been waiting years to get an internship there :cry:
            Yes Sci Fi has cancelled its renewal of the series, although the production people notably Mr Robert Cooper has said SG1 will survive, he hasn't said to what extent yet.
            Rumours are SG1 TV Movie, TV Min iSeries, On screen Movie or Direct to DVD/Video series.

SG Atlantis has been renewed for 4th season by SciFi.

Good review of Prototype BTW

Comment

Noooo, not direct to dvd! that would make the episodes tonnes cheap.... Mini series......

Fourth Horseman part 1 tonight! For those without the dvd's

Comment

I got my box set from K-Mart because I have a staff card but I was in EzyDVD today and was buying a dirrerent DVD. I was talking to the sales girl as I was paying for my purchases about the collector's tins and I was looking at the pen that was on the counter. When the girl put my movie in the bag she asked if I would like one of the pens and I said "Yeah sure." So I got a pen even though I didn't buy my box set from them.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Cool Divcon! How much did you get S9 for anyway?

The Fourth Horseman Part 1 looks so good!..Unfortunately I read the summary since I was too anxious..

Comment

Originally posted by broken-heart
                    Cool Divcon! How much did you get S9 for anyway?

The Fourth Horseman Part 1 looks so good!..Unfortunately I read the summary since I was too anxious..
                    What did we all think of The Fourth Horseman Part 1 ?

It was fantastic wasn't it

Spoiler:
                    I loved it was a fantastic ep overall with enough character development for everyone,Carter had to deal with Orlin, Mitchell finding people infected by the virus,Teal'c with JN, Daniel, Landry & Lam with the whole situation.
                    It was great to see Gen. Hammond & Bra'tac I miss them so much, the very end when Gerak came into the room as a Prior that was a great SG1 moment.

IMO this episode had the most fullness of the whole season I can't wait till part 2.
                    Last edited by phaeton; 31 August 2006, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Yes, I agree.

Comment

OT (dunno where else to put it though)

S2 of BSG is on Ch10 at 11pm Wednesday nights - it's 5 eps in already!

bloody aussie TV stations! how are we to know this stuff is on if they put it on in the middle of the night with no advertising! same thing happened with SG1 S9, thank god for the DVDs!

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel
                          prototype was good, but it was odd seeing daniel advocate for the death of something. i remember old daniel, never hurt a fly daniel. but i guess as a character he's been through a lot, and just wants to see evil being ended before they kill him again.
                          I had to point out, in season 1 Daniel advocated killing Goa'uld larva (and he did, shot a tank load of them).

He doesn't like it, but he seems to draw the line at species and people who want to steal other peoples free will and/or are generally evil

I've liked S9 so far. Weakest episodes for me were Avalon Pt1 and Babylon.

Good to see Don S. Davis for a bit in Fourth Horseman. That guy is badass

Comment

What was wrong with Babylon? I thought it was pretty good.Yes, briefly seeing Hammond was very welcome indeed, was a little dissapointed that he wasn't in more of the ep though.

Sheppard: "Y’know, we’ve been having these conversations for a couple of weeks now, and I don’t even know your name. You guys do have names, right? Let me guess...Steve?"
                            Wraith: "I am your death. That is all you need to know."
                            Sheppard: "I prefer Steve."

Comment

I liked most of S9, but I didn't see Avalon Pt. 1 If Ch7 had advertised its return, I would've known!..but I don't really watch Ch7 anyway.....

Comment

lol, There is a great scene with Gerak in the next episode watch out for that one

Comment

Working...
                                X