This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darren
    How this affects our spoiler rules won't be a matter of majority rules -- we already know that the large majority of members are watching the newest on Sky One or SCI FI. It's more a matter of how large the percentage is of those who haven't seen the new stuff yet.

Right now that number is between 9 and 10 percent, which I think is substantial enough to keep the current spoiler policy in place.
    Big hugs for you Darren.

I am in the "other country" catagory - the one that hasn't seen SG1 Season 9 or SGA Season2 yet (Sniff!). Australia - and there is no news as yet as to when it will be coming back. I also don't really want to do the dreaded DL - its just not as much fun, that and I'm currently on dial up so one ep would take like 3months to complete. Oi! could you imagine!

The spoilers on the champion site that is Gateworld - are my only method of survival concerning the Gate-verse otherwise I would be completely out of the loop.

Besides if its spoilers you're worried about, you already have the warnings at the top of the page so if someone reads on and finds out something they didnt want to know - its kinda their fault.

by the by - I havent been on here in a while (working - what rubbish!) but I must say the animated smilies are oh-so cool!

On ya Dazza keep up the good work!

Comment

Well here in the Netherlands(Europe) we only have SG-1 S7 and no Atlantis, well i got the dvd boxsets and other ways to keep up. So i voted the last option.

Comment

I live in UK and don't have Sky One. HeHeHeHe
        I HATE SY-FY

Comment

sky one but they didnt go first on secound half this time its not fair

well atleast we get it i know people who cant watch it period because C4 is pretty well crap they edit stuff out ect

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius
            I wonder why the option "Other Country: I download the new episodes" wasn't included as seperate option?
            Yes I was wondering about that too. Just because you can't talk about it in the forums, does not mean that 90% of everyone here doesn't do it you know...

Comment

First New episodes: U.S. Cable (SCI FI Channel -ever since they began airing on SciFi). I've seen all Nine Seasons of SG-1 and both seasons of SG-Atlantis (ATL).

(as in *multiple*) Reruns:
              Sci-Fi channel first... then, U.S. Syndication (Local network affiliate). I'm re-watching Seasons Eight and One (gotta hold back sometimes on other web-site forums for those who haven't yet seen the current seasons on Sci-Fi or elsewhere).

Comment

i live in australia so i watch tv on channel 7 but we havent seen season 9 yet but it starts in a few weeks give or take same with atlantis
                War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left.

Comment

I put U.K. Cable (Sky One). I've seen Seasons Nine (SG-1) and Two (ATL).

At first i looked downt the list i saw the option, Something completely different.

I thought, Thats the option for downloading them!
                  Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
                  LOVE HIM-> DT
                  ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

i voted us cable, cause i just switched from SAT.

Comment

i voted uk cable Sky one..im in ireland and they do show sg1...way out of order though...they have only shown season 5 so far ..i think.

Comment

I'm from South America and currently seeing season two of SGA on Fox, i stopped watching SG1 at the beginning of season 8. Season nine of SG1 begins here right after season two of Atlantis ends (probably around June), in case you need this info.

Comment

I voted UK Sky1, I started it there waaaaaaayyy back at the start
                          meh

Comment

USA, SciFi Channel.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

I have digital cable. I see Atlantis via movie network and SG1 on basic tv, two weeks after the release date.

Comment

Yeah, UK Cable (Sky One)...All seasons

Comment

Working...
                                X