X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

skiffy ya betcha...
    sigpic

Comment

Sci-fi. Seen season 9 of SG1, don't care about Atlantis.
      I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Scifi. If I didn't have Scifi, I probably won't be watching Stargate at all.

Comment

"UK Cable" , we don't call it cable we call it "sky" (or other providers).
          Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Well cable isn't so much a proper name as a type of service; a large number of channels coming in over a coaxial cable as opposed to picking up over the air broadcasts with an antenna. Technically satellite services like DirecTV and Dish Network aren't cable either, but since they carry the same selection of channels they still sometimes get lumped in there for simplicity. I don't think you guys have actual cable service over there like we do here do you? Isn't it all terrestrial OTA broadcast or satellite?

Comment

I watch Stargate on Sky now - I use to watch them on Channel 4 till 5 years ago

Comment

The non-standard channels are accessed about 50/50 by satellite or cable, I think, but the generic term 'cable' certainly isn't used much. If anything, satellite or even Sky is the generic, however inappropriate. Then there's digital of course...

I said UK terrestrial, although I actually no longer have a TV so I catch Stargate only sporadically.
                Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

HBO in Poland finished airing season 8 last month (they're repeating it now), they aren't thinking about buying Atlantis, but I saw both season 9 of SG-1 and season 2 (and 1 of course) of Atlantis. Don't ask about sources, though...

Comment

im UK - sky one + seen S9/2
                    sigpic
                    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                    Stargate : Genesis |
                    Original Starship DesignThread
                    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                    11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                      The non-standard channels are accessed about 50/50 by satellite or cable, I think, but the generic term 'cable' certainly isn't used much. If anything, satellite or even Sky is the generic, however inappropriate. Then there's digital of course...

I said UK terrestrial, although I actually no longer have a TV so I catch Stargate only sporadically.
                      Well you also have to keep in mind that Darren is in the US and for us the term cable is more generic and I'm sure that's why Darren used it. I suppose if it bothers you we could ask him to change it UK cable/satellite but I don't see it as that big of a deal, personally.

Comment

I watch SG and SGA on the scifi channel through my digital cable (Comcast) out of San Francisco. I also watch them both in syndication and on my DVD box sets.
                        the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                        Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Im in the UK and have Sky One, so I've seen 9 and 2
                          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Hiya,,,,Watch SG1 & Atlantis on UK cable (skyone) & C4 C5,,,,,,oh and other sources too
                            SG1 original+best

Comment

Seems like the majority vote is from the US, which, doesn't surprise me.

I'm in the UK and watch it on Sky One or as the poll says -- U.K. Cable (Sky One). I've seen Seasons Nine (SG-1) and Two (ATL).
                              __

__

Comment

Another UK Sky One vote here...

Deeds xx
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Working...
                                X