Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here in this forgotten country (Czech Republic) ran as the last season 6 and I seriously doubt they ever heard about SGA. But I have original DVD´s and there are also another sources So I saw everything and repeatly.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Sky One Seen SG-1 9 and SGA 2, when I remember to set the video for the nights I'm at work

Comment

Wow 171 votes. There are 15000 members...that makes me wonder how many are active.

When was this poll started?
        I'm from Iowa, United States

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
          This poll is flawed. It asks where you 'first' watched stargate, then procedes to ask about current viewing status in the same line.
          Actually, no, Mio, there's nothing wrong with the poll, you just didn't read it right. The poll title asks where you first WATCH Stargate. In the present tense, which applies to current viewing status, not the past tense of "watched".

If it weren't for my having alternative means of getting to see the new episodes-- and I'm not referring to the D word-- I wouldn't have seen any of seasons nine or two yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia
            If it weren't for my having alternative means of getting to see the new episodes-- and I'm not referring to the D word-- I wouldn't have seen any of seasons nine or two yet.
            Yep, without alternate means, I'd just be barely into the first season of Atlantis.

Sg-1 is up to date with season 9 here so I've got no problems there.

So I'm just thankful there are 'other ways' to get to keep caught up with Scifi in the US.

Comment

I'm in the States (Southern California to be exact), so I'm all caught up with the seasons.

Comment

Chile !!! Channel Fox (really) season 6 to forward season and 1 and 2 ATL
                Hallowed are the Ori !!!
                Follow the path of the Enlightment !
                Why Sg1 !!?? Why not me!!?? Why !!??

Comment

In the UK...ummm, first watch...something different, though it depends on the x-over and whether Sky One goes first on the back half, which it didn't this year...

Currently up-to-date and counting down to S10 / S3

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                  "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

SKY ONE for me....*hugs my cable box*!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia
                      Actually, no, Mio, there's nothing wrong with the poll, you just didn't read it right. The poll title asks where you first WATCH Stargate. In the present tense, which applies to current viewing status, not the past tense of "watched".

You're right.

Wow. How embarassing...*slinks off into a corner*
                      sigpic

Comment

U.S. Cable (Comcast) on Sci-Fi Channel. I've seen Seasons Nine (SG-1) and Two (ATL).

Eagerly.....impatiently....waiting for SG-1 S10 and Atlantis S3!

So....when's July gonna get here already??
                        Last edited by Sue_Jackson; 15 April 2006, 11:19 AM.
                        sigpic
                        Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
                          How this affects our spoiler rules won't be a matter of majority rules -- we already know that the large majority of members are watching the newest on Sky One or SCI FI. It's more a matter of how large the percentage is of those who haven't seen the new stuff yet.

Right now that number is between 9 and 10 percent, which I think is substantial enough to keep the current spoiler policy in place.
                          Thank You!!!!!

Comment

I wonder why the option "Other Country: I download the new episodes" wasn't included as seperate option?
                            Signed,

Gregorius
                            Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                            Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

I get SG1 on the Space channel in Ontario Canada, and I think it covers most of Canada, and I find it is only about a couple of weeks or closer behind Sci-Fi. I get SG Atlantis on the Movie network on digital cable and can watch it on-demand (they have almaost the whole season 2 to pick from).
                              Space channel also plays SGA (the only place to see it in my area for non-digital subscribers), and I think they are only in season 1 still, near the end.

Comment

"Other Country. I've seen Seasons Nine (SG-1) and Two (ATL)."

I...uh...get them, some how, if you know what I mean.

But I usually, uh, "get" the episodes about a day or 2 after Scifi (or whoever) airs it.

Comment

Working...
                                X