Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll add to the Sky One viewers, having seen s9 and s2.
    sigpic

Comment

Another Sky one vote from me

Comment

Other Country... sort of... but they don't air Stargate here....I've still seen all of s.9 and s.2 tho, now how does that add up? Your guess is as good as mine
        Last edited by Ronja; 14 April 2006, 06:22 AM.

Comment

I hope this won't make the decision to stop spoiler-cutting things that the majority have seen... This is the only place I know that is so considerate as to do that, with the exception of the J/E LJ community, which is the main reason I'm here.

Comment

I usually don't watch the syndicated episodes. Does that mean i shouldn't vote?

Comment

U.K. Terrestrial (Channel 4). *grumbles*
              "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

UK Sky
                Blam Forums - The Internet Has Landed

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                  I watch Stargate on Sky now - I use to watch them on Channel 4 till 5 years ago
                  Same for me with Stargate sg1, I used to watch the show on channel 4 but i watch it on sky one now. i watched stargate: atlantis on channel 5 though.

sig by starlover1990

Comment

For those that are confused...
                    Darren is asking where do you watch either the First run episodes.
                    If you are up with the current seasons where do you watch and/or do you only get to see it in syndication

OR if you are outside the US how do you see the episodes and how current are you
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Since I don't have the Scifi Channel (stupid station went to digital along with everything else and you can't get it on Starchoice), I have to acquire all of SG-1 episodes through additional means, but only the first half of SGA (because Canada airs the second half long before the US).

I wish I could get the Scifi Channel, but I can't

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Fortunately, my pal has Sky+, and he records the episodes when they air on Sky One. So I'm up-to-date with all the episodes of SG-1 and SGA.

But if I had to rely solely on UK terrestrial TV, I'd still be waiting months, if at all (who knows if SG-1 & SGA will be back), for the seasons just past.
                        "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

How this affects our spoiler rules won't be a matter of majority rules -- we already know that the large majority of members are watching the newest on Sky One or SCI FI. It's more a matter of how large the percentage is of those who haven't seen the new stuff yet.

Right now that number is between 9 and 10 percent, which I think is substantial enough to keep the current spoiler policy in place.
                          GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                          The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                          Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
                            How this affects our spoiler rules won't be a matter of majority rules -- we already know that the large majority of members are watching the newest on Sky One or SCI FI. It's more a matter of how large the percentage is of those who haven't seen the new stuff yet.

Right now that number is between 9 and 10 percent, which I think is substantial enough to keep the current spoiler policy in place.
                            Thank you. *hug*

Comment

Our good friend Scifi....
                              Last edited by Mio; 15 April 2006, 08:07 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

us cable for me
                                sigpic
                                Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Working...
                                X